Functionality to add to shopping cart randomly disappears and returns

Hi ,

I’ve noticed that the functionality to add to the shopping cart randomly disappears and returns.
Can anyone assist on how to bring it back whenever that occurs.

Hello,

Can you please elaborate by Shopping Cart disappearing? Is that Add to Cart button is not showing, or Profile and Cart section itself is missing? An screenshot indicating an issue will be helpful.

If encounter this issue again, request you to check for the error in the browser’s console (Ctlr+Shift+K). If any error is found, please share it here.

Here is the error:

"Traceback (innermost last):
File “/home/frappe/press/benches/1506081128/apps/frappe/frappe/app.py”, line 51, in application
response = frappe.handler.handle()
File “/home/frappe/press/benches/1506081128/apps/frappe/frappe/handler.py”, line 69, in handle
execute_cmd(cmd)
File “/home/frappe/press/benches/1506081128/apps/frappe/frappe/handler.py”, line 92, in execute_cmd
ret = frappe.call(method, **frappe.form_dict)
File “/home/frappe/press/benches/1506081128/apps/frappe/frappe/init.py”, line 751, in call
return fn(*args, **newargs)
File “/home/frappe/press/benches/1506081128/apps/erpnext/erpnext/shopping_cart/product.py”, line 19, in get_product_info
price_list = cstr(unquote(frappe.local.request.cookies.get(“selling_price_list”)))
File “/usr/lib64/python2.7/urllib.py”, line 1217, in unquote
bits = s.split(‘%’)
AttributeError: ‘NoneType’ object has no attribute ‘split’
"

There should be the item’s price and qty , but there is nothing.
It just comes and disappears randomly! As you see, currently, there is nothing.

Less than 24 hours before I was able to place orders as below

Hi there,

I see the functionality has returned !

@umair

I think I have now figured out the sequence!

After the functionality returned, I then went on to click the ‘Reload’ option , thereafter the functionality disappeared.
I only made the association after getting the message “Cache cleared”

Hi all, i’m currently facing the same issue as after i upgraded to v12, set default price list for shopping cart yet ‘add to cart’ button disappeared. It shows available stock but cant add to cart.
Anyway around.