Fresh install, web page with (some) 404s

Hi!
After a fresh installation on Ubuntu, ERPNext seems to be up but on on the webpage I get quite some 404s (not all though):

I have followed the steps described here (AdamTang79’s post) to install ERPNext on an EC2.

Any experience with this issue?

Hi. Have you noticed any errors message at the end of installation? For frappe and erpnext. What is your browser address look like?

The famous Adamtang79 himself :slightly_smiling_face:

It’s at http://18.185.121.211

I did have an issue with “bench get-app --branch version-12 erpnext” hanging. In the end I ran it more than once. I feel like I might need to run “bench --site site1.local install-app erpnext” again now. Do I first need to remove a certain folder?

Since your Web address does not have port. It means port 80 and nginx is working. May be supervisor is having hard time to startup. There is a logs folder. You can nano or cat the log file one by one to examine errors or paste it here.

Hi, I have just re-test my installation methods and it is no more working. I encourage you to try on easy install method or use other way recommended in the forum. Sorry for inconvenience caused.

1. Are your node requirements properly set up?

Run bench setup requirements --node to make sure they’re setup correctly.

1. Did the build process end successfully?

If in doubt, run bench build again. Maybe clear cache and restart your web workers too.