[Frappe tutorial] Did I create the file in the right path?

I tried frappe tutorial from https://frappe.github.io/frappe/user/tutorial/web-views.html

the tutorial said :

Now if you want to make a better list view for the article, drop a file called list_item.html in the library_management/doctype/article folder.

then I create the file in frappe-bench/apps/library_management/library_management/library_management/doctype/article/list_item.html

But nothing changed from article page (localhost:8000/article)

Did I create the file in the right path ?

Can did you change in the html?

@agusputra it should be in:

frappe-bench/apps/your-app/your-app/templates/pages/articles.html 

@max_morais_dmm I created the file at : /Projects/___Python/frappe-bench/apps/library_management/library_management/templates/pages/article.html

Uploading Screenshot from 2016-01-14 08:01:22.png…

But now there is new error when I access localhost:8000/article :

Traceback (innermost last):
  File "/media/putra/DataLinux/Projects/___Python/frappe1/apps/frappe/frappe/website/render.py", line 25, in render
    data = render_page_by_language(path)
  File "/media/putra/DataLinux/Projects/___Python/frappe1/apps/frappe/frappe/website/render.py", line 91, in render_page_by_language
    return render_page(path)
  File "/media/putra/DataLinux/Projects/___Python/frappe1/apps/frappe/frappe/website/render.py", line 107, in render_page
    return build(path)
  File "/media/putra/DataLinux/Projects/___Python/frappe1/apps/frappe/frappe/website/render.py", line 114, in build
    return build_page(path)
  File "/media/putra/DataLinux/Projects/___Python/frappe1/apps/frappe/frappe/website/render.py", line 128, in build_page
    html = frappe.get_template(context.template).render(context)
  File "/media/putra/DataLinux/Projects/___Python/frappe1/env/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/jinja2/environment.py", line 989, in render
    return self.environment.handle_exception(exc_info, True)
  File "/media/putra/DataLinux/Projects/___Python/frappe1/env/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/jinja2/environment.py", line 754, in handle_exception
    reraise(exc_type, exc_value, tb)
  File "/media/putra/DataLinux/Projects/___Python/frappe1/apps/library_management/library_management/./templates/pages/article.html", line 3, in top-level template code
    <a href="/Article/{{ doc.name }}">
  File "/media/putra/DataLinux/Projects/___Python/frappe1/env/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/jinja2/environment.py", line 408, in getattr
    return getattr(obj, attribute)
 UndefinedError: 'doc' is undefined

Also, did the article (https://frappe.github.io/frappe/user/tutorial/web-views.html) outdated ? Because it said :

Now if you want to make a better list view for the article, drop a file called list_item.html in the library_management/doctype/article folder.

@agusputra, this error means that do you have a undefined variable, maybe you can take a look in to the completed project to understand what is going wrong.

@max_morais_dmm you said to create the articles.html in frappe-bench/apps/your-app/your-app/templates/pages/articles.html (see your post).

But the doc said to create it at : frappe-bench/apps/library_management/library_management/library_management/doctype/article/list_item.html

I follow you and I got error UndefinedError: 'doc' is undefined

Then you say to follow the repo
The repo show to create the file at : library_management/list_item.html at master · frappe/library_management · GitHub

But, it is same with my previous post. I create the template file at frappe-bench/apps/library_management/library_management/library_management/doctype/article/list_item.html

I follow that and nothing changed if I visit localhost:8000/article

???

I am facing the same issue. Is this issue fixed?