Frappe Framework Training for non developer

Hi there! Waiting for the training over here.
Just one question… What if I cant join the training during that time? (11:00 UTC, which I believe is equal to 8 AM Argentinian time) Can I see later all the videos and explanations?

Keep up the good work! :slight_smile:

Invoice “Bill To” Tab Shows Only Mail So can you Pls add Name As Well and What is the Last Date To Pay Amount?

Unfortunately I will be unavailable on most of that time range.
Will the raw recording can be release for the same condition like me?

@tmatteson I thought that the training was planned to take place at 14:00 UTC. Unfortunately I cannot join the training sessions as I’ll not be available earlier than 12:30 UTC.

Is it possible to reschedule it for a time closet to 14:00 UTC? If not, can I also have access to the recordings later?

I think access to recordings is going to be key as I am also unable to join all sessions at this time.

I’d like to get a sense of what time works best for people:

• 11:00 - 13:00 UTC
  • 12:00 - 14:00 UTC
  • 13:00 - 15:00 UTC
  • 14:00 - 16:00 UTC

0 voters

Recordings will be available to class participants; the uncut version probably within an hour or so of the class completion.

2 Likes

the links to worldtimebuddy you posted earlier where both for April 8th. I suggest to fix concrete times soon and post them very precisely in a new Topic linked to this one for the correct days (both events: “Meet’n’greet” as well as “session #1) This thread is becoming quite hard to follow and it would be a shame if anybody misses any session due to unclear communication

1 Like

Are you aware of a graphical timezone tool that does not use dates? I’m just trying to align the time of day, irrespective of date.

yes, video recording will be shared through google drive

certainly! April 11, 11am UTC i.e.

@vrms, depnds on the poll submitted by @tmatteson.

second let’s use second thread for discussing timing and coming events.