Frappe Framework Training for non developer

Thank you everyone who has placed their confidence in me as your instructor and to @nmami for organizing this initiative.

Next steps:

1. I will be invoicing folks from the list over the next few days via PayPal to the emails listed on the signup form.
  2. You will also see an email from me with some course details, a request to introduce yourself via email and links to reading materials.
  3. Once you’ve paid the invoice you can consider yourself enrolled. A link to the Google meeting will be shared.
  4. For those who might have a tight schedule, you should expect that we will use more than the 2-hour time slot on the first day.

Again, thank you all.

2 Likes

Thanks @tmatteson
Can you announce a tentative start date and connection time for the daily sessions.

For the first session it will be free, to be confirmed by @tmatteson, just to validate communication platform and adjust your expectation. even we can plan the same before the training start date.

Did I get it right, that the recordings will be shared publicly (free or paid)? I’d like to watch selected recordings, if possible.

At this time, access to the videos will be to course subscribers. If they were to be published publicly, I think it makes sense to put the effort into editing them well, which is not inside the scope of this proposal/course. I have a strong desire to do make this happen and will make an announcement here when that’s done.

I think this is a good plan, though it may mean shifting the course start date. I think I would prefer to have a technical dry run before presenting content. Which relates to this point:

I was hoping to have the first session on this coming Monday, 4/8/19, but I don’t think I that’s going to work for an accumulation of reasons. Folks should plan on a start date of 4/15/19 and the dry run/ meet and greet/ review of course agenda to take place a week from today, 4/11/19.

Final note: this offering will remain open until 4/10/19 and there won’t be a wait list.

Hi,
Please note that waiting list will be release and enrollment will be extended till new order.
Trainer : @tmatteson
Fee : 100 US$.
Agenda : see previous posts.
below subscriber enrollment confirmed:
nathan sandler
Guilherme B
Jinema Dysoco
Raffael Meyer

Very important, you should add your name in the google form:

Rgds
Nofal

@tmatteson would you be so kind to send out a calendar invitation, once the date and time for each session is fixed?

Current agenda: (correct?)

Date Time Topic
April 11 14 - 16 UTC Meet and Greet
April 15 14 - 16 UTC 1st Training Session
  • When are you sending your Paypal info, @tmatteson?

I think we must be securing the payment ASAP. I don’t want to be everything ready and not have the $4,500 to begin the training.

Maybe that is the reason why a waiting list is important. It is always possible that people who signed up for the training decide in the last minute that they don’t want to pay. It happens all the time, unfortunately, and the waiting list would serve as a backup.

I suggest at least pay an advance of $25 or so in order to see who’s really in.

Thanks for you information, I would like to sign for either one.

No need to worry about it. We’ve reached a critical mass to make this work and (despite what my siblings may say) I’m an easy person to work with.

4 Likes

Great that this worked out!!

@tmatteson: at what time will you provide the training? I live in Europe. I may be asleep and then whatch the videos.

14 - 16 UTC will be the time of the training

Hey,
Training from Frappe is not a go ahead? As we are close enough to the target.

For tyler, I subscribed to the waiting list. Kindly update.

Looking forward to be part of the training.

Regards

1 Like

thank you for your view and having in mind the big picture.

1 Like

can you plz share details about topics covered in this training and no. of sessions

Fees start Date

and who is conducting training

Hi.

5 sessions (2h) * 3 weeks = 15 sessions of 2h
Total 30hr given by @tmatteson for $100

The training is already full (45 people), but you can sign up for a waiting list in case someone decides not to take the training here: Frappe Framework Training - waiting list

@Shekhar_Gokhale @CostaRica
I’m the trainer. There is no limit on the number of participants. Technical dry run on Thursday at 14:00 UTC, class starts on Monday 4/15 at 14:00 UTC.

edit: I don’t know where the 14:00 UTC came from; it runs from 11:00 UTC to 1:00 UTC.

1 Like

Hi Tmatteson,

First welcome as our Instructor for the training.
Second, I would appreciate your support as I didn’t receive your mail for the payment as I’m already on the sheet

When the training will start.
Best regards,

@tmatteson
Just to verify;
The AgriTheory invoice for $100 USD is for the class?

Hi Matt, yes, my business name (and github handle) is AgriTheory.

Invoices have been issued to those who marked yes in the spreadsheet. Expect further communication via email.

Calendar note: I don’t know where the 14:00 UTC came from; it runs from 11:00 UTC to 1:00 UTC.

1 Like