Try ERPNext Buy Support Partners Foundation

Frappe-bench-web:frappe-bench-frappe-web FATAL Exited too quickly (process log may have details)

Hi,

Status of supervisorctl is as per below. Because of this error i am not able to see my ERPNext portal. Can you please help me to sort out this issue.

frappe-bench-redis:frappe-bench-redis-cache RUNNING pid 15344, uptime 0:00:11
frappe-bench-redis:frappe-bench-redis-queue RUNNING pid 15343, uptime 0:00:11
frappe-bench-redis:frappe-bench-redis-socketio RUNNING pid 15345, uptime 0:00:11
frappe-bench-web:frappe-bench-frappe-web FATAL Exited too quickly (process log may have details)
frappe-bench-web:frappe-bench-node-socketio RUNNING pid 15342, uptime 0:00:11
frappe-bench-workers:frappe-bench-frappe-default-worker-0 RUNNING pid 15337, uptime 0:00:11
frappe-bench-workers:frappe-bench-frappe-long-worker-0 RUNNING pid 15339, uptime 0:00:11
frappe-bench-workers:frappe-bench-frappe-schedule RUNNING pid 15338, uptime 0:00:11
frappe-bench-workers:frappe-bench-frappe-short-worker-0 RUNNING pid 15340, uptime 0:00:11

1 Like
sudo supervisorctl stop all
sudo supervisorctl start all

Or

bench restart 

Hi @saurabh6790, i am facing the same problem after bench updating. when i try to access the app by the web page i get this error:
Don’t panic. It’s not you, it’s us.
Most likely, our engineers are updating the code, and it should take a minute for the new code to load into memory.

Try refreshing after a minute or two.

when i try to do supervisorctl status i get the following: frappe-bench-web:frappe-bench-frappe-web FATAL Exited too quickly (process log may have details)

Any help please?..

PS.: i have done the steps above with no success.

thanks in advance

i had similar a month ago. Deleted my browser history and that was it. Hope for you it is the same simple thing

Hi @SetBit_Servicos_Form

Same issue here! Did you find any solution to this pls?

Kind regards,

frappe-bench-web:frappe-bench-frappe-web                    FATAL     Exited too quickly (process log may have details)

Found the issue and solution… finally!

Cheers

Glad it helped.

Credit goes to @Nahuel_Nso however, for provding me with the solution

1 Like

No dude,

still not find the solution.

Thanks in advance,

JM

Wale via ERPNext Discuss discuss@erpnext.com escreveu no dia quarta, 12/02/2020 Ă (s) 18:53:

Hi @SetBit_Servicos_Form

Have you tried the solution posted above? Worked for me

Cheers!

Hi Wale, still did not work for me the above solution.

Any other idea?..

JM

Hi @SetBit_Servicos_Form

If this is a new installation, you could just start over with a fresh install. If it is not a new one, try checking your web.error.log file to get some insight into the issue…