Frappe-bench-web:frappe-bench-frappe-web FATAL Exited too quickly (process log may have details)

Hi,

Status of supervisorctl is as per below. Because of this error i am not able to see my ERPNext portal. Can you please help me to sort out this issue.

frappe-bench-redis:frappe-bench-redis-cache RUNNING pid 15344, uptime 0:00:11
frappe-bench-redis:frappe-bench-redis-queue RUNNING pid 15343, uptime 0:00:11
frappe-bench-redis:frappe-bench-redis-socketio RUNNING pid 15345, uptime 0:00:11
frappe-bench-web:frappe-bench-frappe-web FATAL Exited too quickly (process log may have details)
frappe-bench-web:frappe-bench-node-socketio RUNNING pid 15342, uptime 0:00:11
frappe-bench-workers:frappe-bench-frappe-default-worker-0 RUNNING pid 15337, uptime 0:00:11
frappe-bench-workers:frappe-bench-frappe-long-worker-0 RUNNING pid 15339, uptime 0:00:11
frappe-bench-workers:frappe-bench-frappe-schedule RUNNING pid 15338, uptime 0:00:11
frappe-bench-workers:frappe-bench-frappe-short-worker-0 RUNNING pid 15340, uptime 0:00:11

1 Like
sudo supervisorctl stop all
sudo supervisorctl start all

Or

bench restart 

Hi @saurabh6790, i am facing the same problem after bench updating. when i try to access the app by the web page i get this error:
Don’t panic. It’s not you, it’s us.
Most likely, our engineers are updating the code, and it should take a minute for the new code to load into memory.

Try refreshing after a minute or two.

when i try to do supervisorctl status i get the following: frappe-bench-web:frappe-bench-frappe-web FATAL Exited too quickly (process log may have details)

Any help please?..

PS.: i have done the steps above with no success.

thanks in advance

i had similar a month ago. Deleted my browser history and that was it. Hope for you it is the same simple thing

Hi @SetBit_Servicos_Form

Same issue here! Did you find any solution to this pls?

Kind regards,

frappe-bench-web:frappe-bench-frappe-web                    FATAL     Exited too quickly (process log may have details)

Found the issue and solution… finally!

Cheers

1 Like

Glad it helped.

Credit goes to @Nahuel_Nso however, for provding me with the solution

1 Like

No dude,

still not find the solution.

Thanks in advance,

JM

Wale via ERPNext Discuss discuss@erpnext.com escreveu no dia quarta, 12/02/2020 à(s) 18:53:

Hi @SetBit_Servicos_Form

Have you tried the solution posted above? Worked for me

Cheers!

Hi Wale, still did not work for me the above solution.

Any other idea?..

JM

Hi @SetBit_Servicos_Form

If this is a new installation, you could just start over with a fresh install. If it is not a new one, try checking your web.error.log file to get some insight into the issue…

It helped me to solve the issue. Thanks

sudo supervisorctl status all
sudo supervisorctl stop all
sudo supervisorctl start all

It worked for me