Frappe bench Administrator login error

I sucessfully installed Frappe bench on my Centos 6 server.

I noted the default passwords. However login as Administrator was
denied. I also tried login as frappe which was ok.

Then logged in as root and created new apps successfully. Next when I gave bench new-site library it is also denying Mysql password from the default provided. Why am I getting
login error with frappe_passwords.txt?

I gave bench start. It gives operational error 1045, Access denied for user ‘00299a408d’@‘localhost’ (Using password" YES)")

Did you run the script multiple times?

YES

I rerun setup_Frappe.sh as It gave error mysql-server-5.1.52.1.e16_0.1.x86_64 was supposed to be removed but is not!

Failed :

MariaDB-server.x86_64 0:5.5.42-1.e16 mysql-server.x86_64 0:5.1.52-1.e16_0.1
[/quote]

I got this error several times even with clean centos install. Then as root user I stopped and removed Mysql and rerun script. It installed Frappe successfully

Can you start again with a fresh install? This case is fixed in the new version of the install script.

I still had to rerun Setup script due to download (Pycurl 18) error specifically for MariaDB-server.x86_64 0:5.5.42-1.e16. After successful attempt to download package, it hanged at install Frappe with errors. This was repeated couple of times.

Could not resolve Frappe bench install yet on my Centos 6 Server. Is it possible to get it on pendrive or CD from you as it was done during 2014 conference.

I am getting following error and exit in Frappe easy install script:

Searching for pip
Reading Links for pip
Download error on https://pypi.python.org/simple/pip/: [ERNO -2] Name or service not known – some package may not be found!
error: Could not find suitable distribution for Requirement.parse (;pip’)