[Frappe App] Google Calendar Integration

I’m sorry I’m not a coder so can’t help with any implementation …

Google calendar integration is working very well in Odoo 10.0 (I checked on CE 12th Dec 17 built).

I’m not a coder so cannot help much, however since Odoo is also in Python and reply on apps for functionalities, it might be relatively easier to adopt the approach/code to ERPNext.

Any takers? Thanks.

Although I think ERPNext really needs a way to sync with Google calendar, I think that implementing CalDAV, CardDAV and WebDAV is the way to go instead of a dedicated Google Calendar connector, as this will be far more versatile and will also allow synchronisation with Outlook, Thunderbird, Ios, Android, etc. The suggestion of using Radicale for this looks interesting. As I’m not a programmer I have no idea how difficult it would be to connect ERPNext to Radicale.

6 Likes

OK. How about funding this project ? Radicale sync project.

We have a client that wanst to ingergrate into nextcloud.

1 Like

I would find this useful too

I will let you know of we start working on this

That would be appreciated. Many thanks.

Does nextcloud integration include calendar and contacts?

It does. The client has not given a defineate if they want it so it might so it might be best for us to build a webdav and calender intergration.

We did a basic radicale integration for the Healthcare module (to allow doctors to sync appointments on their mobile devices).

Let me ask my bosses if we can share the code here :sunglasses:

7 Likes

That would be great!

Please send a PR :slight_smile:

1 Like

@chabito79 That would be great :slight_smile:

SoGo or nextcloud integration would be awesome. I would definitely be on board here!

1 Like

@wojosc we ended up using odoo for the project.

@chabito79 I’m deploying erpnext for healthcare as well and could really use said feature. So, what did the boss say?

Google Calendar has recently been added in Develop and will hit Master probably in V11. Not Found. Understandibly you may prefer Radicale or similar but its a step in the right direction. Also you can use a google calendar to Caldav connector in Thunderbird/Evolution too

1 Like