ERPNext Conference 2019* ERPNext.com Blog

[Foundation] Plan for 2018-19

You mean ESoC! I guess we are well into that now, the goal is to build the erp for desktop and mobile with the students… I think @codingCoffee should be able to handle the CI.

Congratulations! Here we show you the best and the success as this new challenge is assumed. Although I am on the other side of the world every day I try to learn more about the process I have several modules created connections with REst-APi and I just live enchanted with frappe and erpnext
greetings: fredyteheran91@gmail.com

Congratulations! Here we show you the best and the success as this new challenge is assumed. Although I am on the other side of the world every day I try to learn more about the process I have several modules created connections with REst-APi and I just live enchanted with frappe and erpnext
greetings: fredyteheran91@gmail.com

Is there a list? Have a link? How much funds were needed?

At that time we had 3 developers, @Zlash65 @tundebabzy and @vishdha working for the foundation and this number was compiled from their GitHub contributions over the 6 months. Unfortunately did not maintain a tag!

For the sake of transparency that may be helpful for the future. How much money was spent? How much is left? Is this public knowledge?

See for eg this from August Agenda for next Monthly Foundation Call