Found Sales Invoice Issues

Hello,

I found several issues using v5.0.21:

1. I checked list view for Outstanding Amount and Paid Amount in the Customize Form, but it didn’t appear in the list view.
  2. In the Report, column Paid Amount shows wrong figure, but not for all records. Examples: For partial paid, Paid Amount shows zero (0), Outstanding Amount shows correct figure, For fully paid invoices, for some records Paid Amount still shows zero (0)
  3. If a invoice is partially paid, the status is still “Unpaid”, it’s better to have “Partially Paid” or “Not Fully Paid”. Also in the invoice detail, it’s nice to see Outstanding Amount and Paid Amount

Thanks

Hello,

[quote=“Jonathan_Fanny_Lie, post:1, topic:6238”]
I checked list view for Outstanding Amount and Paid Amount in the Customize Form, but it didn’t appear in the list view.
[/quote] List view is not customizable.

In the Report, column Paid Amount shows wrong figure, but not for all records. Examples: For partial paid, Paid Amount shows zero (0), Outstanding Amount shows correct figure, For fully paid invoices, for some records Paid Amount still shows zero (0)
[/quote] Value in the Paid Amount field is updated only for the POS Invoice. For the Credit Invoice, based on the payment entry made against invoice, value in the Outstanding Amount field is updated.

If a invoice is partially paid, the status is still “Unpaid”, it’s better to have “Partially Paid” or “Not Fully Paid”. Also in the invoice detail, it’s nice to see Outstanding Amount and Paid Amount
[/quote] Please create Github Issue for this feature suggestion.

So, what is list view used for in customize form?

Why both fields are used for either POS and Credit Invoice?

@umair, so what is list-view checkbox used for in customize form?