Flat UI Theme for ERPNext v12

@hashir How to rename the erp-icon.svg file ?

@arokia you need to create the logo as a vector file (using tools like illustrator) and save as erp-icon.svg

Simply go to Website Settings and change Brand with HTML Color Font like this:
and will result like this.

I like the theme, but whatever you do please make sure you PR, document and merge so that it’s available to others and not lost in the forum

You are doing different thing. This thread is about theming the desk, not website…

Yap i know, i am just reply at someone who need solution of his Brand font color.

Ola sou novo aqui! Ainda estou em fase inicial, necessito de uma ajuda passo passo pra mudar o tema atual para um novo tema. segue meu contato aqui do Brasil. apcarlosvieira@gmail.com

For anyone interested in theme for v13-beta,

Elegant Theme for Frappe/ERPNext v13-beta

2 Likes

Good job, But i think the blue color is better

This is really great. Has there been any progress on creating a directory of themes for frappe and/or erpnext? It would be nice if it was for both Desk and Website/Portal pages. I have found when importing bootstrap themes, the names don’t seem to line up. For example, frappe makes a #hero btn-primary, but the imported theme has #hero btn-get-started.

Hello @hashir, I came across this blue theme and tried to install it a cloud hosted V13 ERPNext, but apparently it does not seem to work. Am wondering, might you have updated the theme for V13. Also, would you be in a position to give me more guidance on how to work with themes so that I see if I can assist in updating this theme to work in the current version?

Waiting to hear from you

could you please help with this?