Final Assesment Grades

Hi all, I am having the following Error whenever i want to get a Final Assesment Grades in Education domain.

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/app.py”, line 61, in application
response = frappe.handler.handle()
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/handler.py”, line 21, in handle
data = execute_cmd(cmd)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/handler.py”, line 56, in execute_cmd
return frappe.call(method, **frappe.form_dict)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/init.py”, line 1036, in call
return fn(*args, **newargs)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/init.py”, line 511, in wrapper_fn
retval = fn(*args, **get_newargs(fn, kwargs))
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/desk/query_report.py”, line 201, in run
result = generate_report_result(report, filters, user)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/desk/query_report.py”, line 76, in generate_report_result
res = frappe.get_attr(method_name)(frappe.dict(filters))
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/erpnext/erpnext/education/report/final_assessment_grades/final_assessment_grades.py”, line 35, in execute
scrub_course = frappe.scrub(course)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/init.py”, line 812, in scrub
return txt.replace(’ ‘,’
‘).replace(’-', ‘_’).lower()
AttributeError: ‘NoneType’ object has no attribute ‘replace’

Hey, can you let us know the steps you followed and have got the error so that we can replicate the same.

Thanks Mitali_Deshpande, I think i sorted it out by myself. the issue was due to the student group has no students registered under it, the student group was empty. But you know the Error message should be some how descriptive enough to trace and figure out. don’t you think so? But again my question is, is the Education domain still under beta version? or not because i am finding some issues may be i might post some in the future. Thanks

1 Like

Yes, ERPNext Education module is under enhancements and any issues reported would be strongly appreciated.

You can report the issues or any standard use cases that can be mapped at : Issues · frappe/erpnext · GitHub

Hi everyone,
the above error is still coming, i thought it was due to improper student group, but it is not, even though i provide the correct Academic year, Assessment group and student group. i raised the issue in Issues · frappe/erpnext · GitHub but found no solution so far.
These are the steps I followed

The Assesment Result

And this is what i got in the Final Assessment Grade

Hello,
Any solutions so far. However it is working on Education webinar i saw it, but i don’t know how?