File-->New : Record type automatically selecting

Hi,

On the dashboard, when I click File and then I click +New It brings up a form where I can select type of record I want to add and press Go. The issue I am facing is that if I press the down arrow key or any letter, it moves to that record and selects it automatically. For example, by default, “Activity Type” is selected. The next row is “Address”. Now, after clicking +New, if I press down key, it will automatically take me to the New Address form. Or if I press say suppose the “U” key, it will directly take me to New UOM form. Same is if I click on drop down arrow and select a record. Basically, it does not wait for me to click on the blue “Go” button. If it is supposed to work like this, the Go button is not doing anything. But, ideally, it should allow me to move down the list with arrow keys and then I can press Go.

Hope the issue is explained clearly. I am using Google Chrome Version 28 something and this is a self deployed instance.

Awaiting your kind reply. Cheers!

Regards,

Shubham Gupta
Shobha Cards Pvt. Ltd.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ERPNext User's Forum" group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to erpnext-user-forum+un...@googlegroups.com.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

This is a Chrome Issue

Press "tab" before pressing the "down" key.

On Wed, Jul 31, 2013 at 6:48 PM, Shubham Gupta <sh...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

On the dashboard, when I click File and then I click +New It brings up a form where I can select type of record I want to add and press Go. The issue I am facing is that if I press the down arrow key or any letter, it moves to that record and selects it automatically. For example, by default, "Activity Type" is selected. The next row is "Address". Now, after clicking +New, if I press down key, it will automatically take me to the New Address form. Or if I press say suppose the "U" key, it will directly take me to New UOM form. Same is if I click on drop down arrow and select a record. Basically, it does not wait for me to click on the blue "Go" button. If it is supposed to work like this, the Go button is not doing anything. But, ideally, it should allow me to move down the list with arrow keys and then I can press Go.

Hope the issue is explained clearly. I am using Google Chrome Version 28 something and this is a self deployed instance.

Awaiting your kind reply. Cheers!

Regards,

Shubham Gupta
Shobha Cards Pvt. Ltd.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ERPNext User's Forum" group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to erpnext-user-forum+un…@googlegroups.com.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to erpnext-user-forum+un...@googlegroups.com.