Fields to change in the invoice

Hi I have one query.What field can be replaced and named as MRP .
The case is that the manufacturer wants the price to be printed on the goods that go to market.So that no middle man changes the price and the end user i.e.the customer ends up paying less money. Is “STANDARD SELLING PRICE equavalent to MRP”

In the context of ERPNext, MRP means “Material Requirements Planning”.

You seem to indicate MRP as some price-related field

If you require a new field, you can just add that, or indeed use the selling price, which is the price that the goods go to market.

1 Like

Standard Selling Price is the Price at which the Company (ERPNext User) sells goods to its Customer.
Assuming the Company using ERPNext is Manufacturer of the Products that are sold in the market by Distributors or Retailers ( Customer of the Company using ERPNext), Standard Selling Rate might not equal to MRP (Maximum Retail Price).
You may have to create a Custom Print Format for Labels that go on the Goods and add a Custom Field MRP on the Label.

1 Like

Hi Manan Thanks for the reply …Thing is that the manufacturer wants no middleman no distributers and no retailers he wants when a product is made it should have MRP(minimum retail price ) printed on it so that the customer pays less…hence here in this particular case I think it would not be wrong if we take "Standard Selling Price " as MRP .Please let me know if I am wrong .Also I would like you to know that it is very important for us to print the right field in the invoice as a wrong field might not give results as per our requirement
There are other fields e.g. Amount ,Rate etc The defination of each and every field is not very clear.One has to go for hit and try .Hence complete knowledge of this tool is very imp so as to generate the right invoice

Hi Crafter thanks for the reply…Well actually MRP stands for “Minimum Retail Price” Thing is that the manufacturer wants no middleman no distributers and no retailers he wants when a product is made it should have MRP(minimum retail price ) printed on it so that the customer(buyer of that product) pays less…in this case would it be wrong if we take "Standard Selling Price " as MRP .Please let me know if I am wrong .Also I would like you to know that it is very important for us to print the right field in the invoice as a wrong field might not give results as per our requirement
There are other fields e.g. Amount ,Rate etc The defination of each and every field is not very clear.One has to go for hit and try .Hence complete knowledge of this tool is very imp so as to generate the right invoice

That is the price you print on the invoice.