Greetings community and frappe team, this is what i found trying the new functionality in selling and uom conversion

1. When creating a sales invoice price rules only applies to the qty but does not consider the UOM conversion.
    for example
    I sale water at 10 the liter and theres a pricing rule apply when selling 0.03 liter or about a fl.oz that set the price to 1, so if the user inputs 0.03 liter of water the total amount is 1.
    But if instead i use the uom conversion function, and input 1 fl.oz of water the conversion is set but the pricing rules does not apply so the amount will remain unchanged amount = 0.03.

2. In Selling settings the option to Validate Selling Price for Item against Purchase Rate or Valuation Rate wont allow to fulfill the order if i use and smaller uom conversion. the system validates the converted uom price against the default stock uom price and of course it will always be less.

Any consideration on this thread is gladly welcome.
thanks Randy.

2 Likes

When creating a sales invoice price rules only applies to the qty but does not consider the UOM conversion.

Thanks for reporting this issue. We have created Github Issue and assigned it to the concerned person.

In Selling settings the option to Validate Selling Price for Item against Purchase Rate or Valuation Rate wont allow to fulfill the order if i use and smaller uom conversion. the system validates the converted uom price against the default stock uom price and of course it will always be less.

Can you please create Github Issue for this and such other feature suggestions?