Hi ERPNext-team and contributors,
we wrote down some features for kanban boards and would like to share them with you. It would be desirable to get them in the next versions! Or if anyone has implemented one of the following features it would be great if you share them with us!
Prior to ERPNext, we worked with Odoo as our ERP system. We noticed some things that were very helpful there and would love to also have them in ERPNext!
- If you hover over the title of a column, there is a description about it (1)
- Cards can be sorted by due date, name etc. -> There the column names get changed too
- Under the title of the column is a progress bar, which shows how many tasks are overdue (red), due today (orange), due in the future (green) or have no due (grey) (2)
- You can add a picture and see it in the cards
- You can see tags in the cards or a color which stands for a tag (3)
We also have some kind of special-functions, which we use a lot. One of them is seeing the expected sales of a opportunity in the cards. (3)
The other one is that you see the sum of the expected sales of all opportunities near the title of the columns. (2)
All of these function are very helpful, so we hope that they will be implemented soon.
Meike Nedwidek from K&K Software