Export / Import for Buying and Selling Features

Hello ErpNext users ,

I have checked this group to find an aswer , but I don't think this has been discussed before. Please forgive me if this was discussed.

We all know and use Import & Export function for Items of Stock module.

I think we should be able to import & export quotations , SOs , POs , Opportunuties etc , using CSV or Excel files. 

This would give us the speed and comfort of working offline and then by importing/exporting options , we could follow up on ErpNet

Thanks

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ERPNext User's Forum" group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to erpnext-user-forum+un...@googlegroups.com.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

You can import any transaction using Setup -> Data Import. There you can find template for importing transactions (All tables - Main + Children).
And you can export any transaction using report view.

On 26 Sep 2013 22:23, "Erkin Aydogdu" <ay...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello ErpNext users ,

I have checked this group to find an aswer , but I don't think this has been discussed before. Please forgive me if this was discussed.

I think we should be able to import & export quotations , SOs , POs , Opportunuties etc , using CSV or Excel files.

This would give us the speed and comfort of working offline and then by importing/exporting options , we could follow up on ErpNet

Thanks

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ERPNext User's Forum" group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to erpnext-user-forum+un…@googlegroups.com.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to erpnext-user-forum+un...@googlegroups.com.

Dear Nabin ,

Thank you for your quick respond.

In Data Import section , you can import/export many things as far as I see in the drop down menu . But Sales Orders , Quotations , POs etc. are not one of them.

Am I looking in a wrong way ?

On Thursday, September 26, 2013 8:13:51 PM UTC+3, Nabin Hait wrote:

You can import any transaction using Setup -> Data Import. There you can find template for importing transactions (All tables - Main + Children).
And you can export any transaction using report view.

On 26 Sep 2013 22:23, "Erkin Aydogdu" <ay...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello ErpNext users ,

Thanks

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “ERPNext User’s Forum” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to erpnext-user-forum+un…@googlegroups.com.

Transaction import feature is still in beta stage, hence we did not include most of the transactions there. Once the feature tested with existing master documents, we will include all transactions in the list.

On 26-Sep-2013, at 10:23 PM, Erkin Aydogdu wrote:

Hello ErpNext users ,

Thanks

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “ERPNext User’s Forum” group.

We have a big release due in a couple of weeks, we will update the "Allow Import" list in that release.

On Thursday, September 26, 2013 11:22:25 PM UTC+5:30, Nabin Hait wrote:
Transaction import feature is still in beta stage, hence we did not include most of the transactions there. Once the feature tested with existing master documents, we will include all transactions in the list.

Hello ErpNext users ,

Thanks

That would be very nice . Looking forward to have that feature.

On Friday, September 27, 2013 7:05:58 AM UTC+2, Rushabh Mehta wrote:
We have a big release due in a couple of weeks, we will update the "Allow Import" list in that release.

Hello ErpNext users ,

Thanks

Hi ERPNext Team ,

Is there any date for activation of this feature ? 

I have been receiving too many complaints from employees that creating something is extremely slow and I have been forced to find or create a new system other than ERPNext.

On Tuesday, October 22, 2013 5:58:20 PM UTC+3, Erkin Aydogdu wrote:

Hello ErpNext users ,

Thanks

Erkin,

We have already released the new version - we will take another week to deploy. Its a holiday week here in India and we did not want to deploy it and then not be able to support.

Sorry for the delay, but we want to make sure that we get it right and with minimum disruption.

best,
Rushabh

On Tuesday, October 29, 2013 3:10:13 PM UTC+5:30, Erkin Aydogdu wrote:
Hi ERPNext Team ,

I have been receiving too many complaints from employees that creating something is extremely slow and I have been forced to find or create a new system other than ERPNext.

Hello ErpNext users ,

Thanks

Hi Rushabh,

Wish you a happy holiday in India.

Looking forward to get this update. Hope it will make ERPNext much more fast & efficient.

Thank you for your great assistance.

On Saturday, November 2, 2013 7:06:55 AM UTC+2, Rushabh Mehta wrote:
Erkin,

We have already released the new version - we will take another week to deploy. Its a holiday week here in India and we did not want to deploy it and then not be able to support.

Sorry for the delay, but we want to make sure that we get it right and with minimum disruption.

best,
Rushabh

On Tuesday, October 29, 2013 3:10:13 PM UTC+5:30, Erkin Aydogdu wrote:
Hi ERPNext Team ,

Hello ErpNext users ,

Thanks