Error while migrating fixture in ERPNext-14

I encountered an issue while attempting to export customized doctypes from my development setup (ERPNext - version 14) to the production environment. I created these doctypes within the application and imported them using fixtures and this doctypes details is stored in doctype.json. However, when I tried to export this fixtures in production environment, I got this error:
Skipping fixture syncing from the file doctype.json. Reason: Module import failed for overdue payment, The Doctype you’re trying to open might be deleted.
Error: No module named ‘erpnext.accounts.doctype.overdue_payment’.

Interestingly, I was able to successfully export the same fixtures in ERPNext 15. Could you assist in resolving this issue in erpnext 14?

Thank you.

Hi @Dinesh168,

Migrate the site and again try it.

If the issue appears again, please delete all the fields related to the fixture and try again.

Thank You!

Hi @NCP,

Thank you for your response. After migrating the site, I encountered the same error. Since the issue persists and I need to export the doctypes stored in the fixtures, I cannot delete the fields directly from the fixtures. Do you have any other solutions or suggestions to export fixtures?

Thank you.