Error when view/save company

I have just installed ERP Next, but with the fresh installation, any time I want to view/save/create a company it is showing Error:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Traceback (most recent call last):
** File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/app.py”, line 55, in application**
** response = frappe.handler.handle()**
** File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/handler.py”, line 20, in handle**
** data = execute_cmd(cmd)**
** File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/handler.py”, line 55, in execute_cmd**
** return frappe.call(method, frappe.form_dict)
** File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/init.py”, line 1007, in call**
** return fn(args, newargs)
** File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/client.py”, line 305, in get_js
** with open(contentpath, “r”) as srcfile:**
FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: ‘./assets/frappe/js/lib/ace-builds/src-min-noconflict/ace.js’
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Does anyone have the same problem and how to resolve it?
Thank you

I have the Same Issue
Something went wrongCloseServer Error: Please check your server logs or contact tech support.Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/app.py”, line 55, in application
response = frappe.handler.handle()
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/handler.py”, line 20, in handle
data = execute_cmd(cmd)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/handler.py”, line 55, in execute_cmd
return frappe.call(method, **frappe.form_dict)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/init.py”, line 1007, in call
return fn(*args, **newargs)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/client.py”, line 305, in get_js
with open(contentpath, “r”) as srcfile:
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: u’./assets/frappe/js/lib/ace-builds/src-noconflict/ace.js’

I have fixed the issue by downloading the missing js Lib from:

Extracted the folder and renamed the folder from “ace-builds-master” to “ace-builds” copiet to:
/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/public/js/lib/ace-builds

Thats it , now the error message is disappeared.

1 Like

@abdufarag: It’s working well. Thank you very much

1 Like

Just had that when I reinstalled the frappe app (changed its git root). bench migrate did not help…I just make a link to the existing sources in the app dir:

#/frappe-bench/sites/assets/frappe$ ln -s ../../../../apps/frappe/node_modules/

Hi all,
I got similar error. I did as something said by @abdufarag.
Extracted
Now, I am getting error during bench migrate(erpnext v12). Even did bench build, cleared cache and restart. The issue exists still for me.
Any Help.