Error when setting email account notifications

I want to configure my email to send notifications from erpnext, but I always get an error about wrong credentials. I’ve checks and changed my email password but this was not successful.

For this I’ve created a user with my name, email and set a password to access. Then I come to configs> email account and clicked notifications.
My email is and office365, so I selected the outlook.com service and fill up my email and email password, then, when I click on save it returns the credential error.

Anyone have a clue?

In log errors i can see the following mensage
Traceback (most recent call last): File "/home/ubuntu/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/utils/background_jobs.py", line 100, in execute_job method(**kwargs) File "/home/ubuntu/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/core/doctype/communication/email.py", line 460, in sendmail recipients=recipients, cc=cc, bcc=bcc) File "/home/ubuntu/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/core/doctype/communication/communication.py", line 211, in _notify _notify(self, print_html, print_format, attachments, recipients, cc, bcc) File "/home/ubuntu/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/core/doctype/communication/email.py", line 149, in _notify prepare_to_notify(doc, print_html, print_format, attachments) File "/home/ubuntu/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/core/doctype/communication/email.py", line 231, in prepare_to_notify set_incoming_outgoing_accounts(doc) File "/home/ubuntu/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/core/doctype/communication/email.py", line 291, in set_incoming_outgoing_accounts doc.db_set("email_account", doc.outgoing_email_account.name) AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'name'

1 Like

same issue encountared here. Very much interested in getting the solution for this one.