Error Viewing Module

I have issue viewing modules. If I click on modules I have a pop error.
Here is what I tried to do to resolve it but no success.

1. I have back up the site
  2. I download a fresh ERPnext Virtual box
  3. Created additional site erpnext.local and restored the former backup on the site.
  4. Run bench Migrate after the restore complete but the error is still there. Meanwhile, this error does not happen in the per-bundled demo site (erpnext.vm) that that came with the virtual box.
  5. I used Mysql Data compare to check if the database has significant difference between the restored site(erpnext.local) vs default erpnext.vm. All table structures are the same each db has 334 table same name and column.
  6. Since there is no code modification on the VM, why is there error still there. I can share a copy of my database backup privately for anyone that wants to test it and help. Thanks

Request Error Traceback (most recent call last): File "/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/app.py", line 55, in application response = frappe.handler.handle() File "/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/handler.py", line 19, in handle execute_cmd(cmd) File "/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/handler.py", line 36, in execute_cmd ret = frappe.call(method, **frappe.form_dict) File "/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/__init__.py", line 879, in call return fn(*args, **newargs) TypeError: get() takes exactly 1 argument (0 given) 2016-09-03 09:09:16,169 - /home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/utils/error.py [ERROR]: New Exception collected with id: 2016-09-03 09:09:15.880648-192.168.236.1-124 2016-09-03 09:09:24,413 - /home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/app.py [ERROR]: Site: erpnext.local Form Dict: { "cmd": "frappe.desk.moduleview.get" }

Hi!
Did you try restarting bench or clearing your browser cache?
Also, please try to check your site’s site_config.json file and if "developer_mode" :1 is in the file. :slight_smile: