Error trying to show product category

Hi, I’m trying to show category products in the website shopping cart. I have enabled products and categories to show in website, but even with that after setting products as home page, it shows only a message “No items listed” but if I search a product it list the product, but then, when I try to go the category it gives the error listed bellow, I have updated ERPNext to the last version: 10.1.22

A gif showing the error: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1L2t90DhjCv6TmEgo9ZOFboNyxCou7_yM

Uncaught Server Exception
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/website/render.py”, line 39, in render
data = render_page_by_language(path)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/website/render.py”, line 133, in render_page_by_language
return render_page(path)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/website/render.py”, line 149, in render_page
return build(path)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/website/render.py”, line 156, in build
return build_page(path)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/website/render.py”, line 169, in build_page
context = get_context(path)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/website/context.py”, line 28, in get_context
context = build_context(context)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/website/context.py”, line 89, in build_context
ret = context.doc.get_context(context)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/erpnext/erpnext/setup/doctype/item_group/item_group.py”, line 69, in get_context
limit=context.page_length + 1, search=frappe.form_dict.get(“search”)),
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/erpnext/erpnext/setup/doctype/item_group/item_group.py”, line 109, in get_product_list_for_group
data = adjust_qty_for_expired_items(data)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/erpnext/erpnext/setup/doctype/item_group/item_group.py”, line 121, in adjust_qty_for_expired_items
qty = stock_qty_dict.stock_qty[0][0]
IndexError: tuple index out of range

Any help is appreciated.

Hi, I have reverted the update to the last version thanks to a snapshot and with the old version v10.0.4 the error screen “Uncaught Server Exception” doesn’t happen. The click on the category shows the products included in that category. Although I can’t find the way to show all the categorys in the products home page because it still shows “No items listed”. Thanks for your help.

It will list item’s in the immediate Item Group only. For now, it doesn’t check the nest item groups and actual items posted in it. Please create a Github Issue for this feature request.

Is this fixed in the new version? I do not want to go backwards.