Error on IOS apps (cant acess the site)

Hi All,

I cant access the site using the mobile apps. The IOS version is 9.3… Tried to debug, got the following error message:

2016-07-25 11:53:19,051 - /home/frappe/benches/sunseap-prod/apps/frappe/frappe/app.py [ERROR]:
Site: sunseap-erpii.cloude8.com
Form Dict: {
“build_version”: “000”,
“cmd”: “frappe.templates.pages.desk.get_desk_assets”
}
Request Error
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/home/frappe/benches/sunseap-prod/apps/frappe/frappe/app.py”, line 58, in application
response = frappe.api.handle()
File “/home/frappe/benches/sunseap-prod/apps/frappe/frappe/api.py”, line 49, in handle
return frappe.handler.handle()
File “/home/frappe/benches/sunseap-prod/apps/frappe/frappe/handler.py”, line 19, in handle
execute_cmd(cmd)
File “/home/frappe/benches/sunseap-prod/apps/frappe/frappe/handler.py”, line 30, in execute_cmd
method = get_attr(cmd)
File “/home/frappe/benches/sunseap-prod/apps/frappe/frappe/handler.py”, line 114, in get_attr
method = frappe.get_attr(cmd)
File “/home/frappe/benches/sunseap-prod/apps/frappe/frappe/init.py”, line 856, in get_attr
return getattr(get_module(modulename), methodname)
File “/home/frappe/benches/sunseap-prod/apps/frappe/frappe/init.py”, line 643, in get_module
return importlib.import_module(modulename)
File “/usr/lib/python2.7/importlib/init.py”, line 37, in import_module
import(name)
ImportError: No module named desk
2016-07-25 11:53:19,058 - /home/frappe/benches/sunseap-prod/apps/frappe/frappe/utils/error.py [ERROR]:
New Exception collected with id: 2016-07-25 11:53:19.052364-121.122.90.52-d7b

Any suggestion?

@abu_talha I think we just published an update to the mobile app for v7 (will need to check if its already up on the App Store)

1 Like

My first post, awesome first look impression on this ERP!! Congrats!!

@rmehta Any updates on the iOS App? Still see the last update on Sep 1, 2015.

Hello! I’m running ERPNext 7.0.18 on an OS X Server in VirtualBox. After a bit of poking around trying to find the right format for the server address, I was finally able to get the iOS app (on iPhone 6S and iPad mini) to log into our server, but after login, the app just hangs on the splash screen. I’ve left the splash screen up for at least 30 minutes with no change.

The server is otherwise working perfectly well on Mobile Safari from the same devices.

Both devices are running iOS 9.3.3.

What could be the issue?

I don;t think the Ios App is version 7 compliant yet

I appreciate the quick response! I saw a comment from rmehta from last week (Error on IOS apps (cant acess the site) - #2 by rmehta) saying that they’d updated it already, but I did notice that there wasn’t a previous version in the App Store.

I have problem to change the server to point to my own in the erpnext mobile app on iOS. It is working fine on the Android after I installed latest version. I had a look at the app store. The iOS one shows version 0.0.3 release in 2015 while the Android one is at version 0.0.7 release in July 2016. When can we expect the update to iOS? Anyone else has the same problem to use the iOS version?

Regards,
Jian

Any updates on the iOS app?

We are still working on this. Apple does not like a few things in the app, like the “paypal settings” etc. Under-review. We hope to get it back soon.

Sorry for the issues.