Error on installing openpyxl during update?

Hi, I managed to updated my erpnext from V9 to V10 successfully, but the update log showed some error.

My questions are:

1. What is this error about? error when installing openpyxl?
  2. If that’s the case, what my best course of action? installing openpyxl manually and re run the erpnext upgrade?
  3. Why the erpnext upgrade was not rolled back when this error happened? Does it means my erpnext installation is incomplete now?

Below is part of the log, some messages was omitted for easy readability

INFO:bench.app:installing frappe
INFO:bench.utils:./env/bin/pip install -q  -e ./apps/frappe 
DEPRECATION: Python 2.7 will reach the end of its life on January 1st, 2020. Please upgrade your Python as Python 2.7 won't be maintained after that date. A future version of pip will drop support for Python 2.7.
/home/frappe/frappe-bench/env/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pip/_vendor/urllib3/util/ssl_.py:354: SNIMissingWarning: An HTTPS request has been made, but the SNI (Server Name Indication) extension to TLS is not available on this platform. This may cause the server to present an incorrect TLS certificate, which can cause validation failures. You can upgrade to a newer version of Python to solve this. For more information, see https://urllib3.readthedocs.io/en/latest/advanced-usage.html#ssl-warnings
  SNIMissingWarning
/home/frappe/frappe-bench/env/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pip/_vendor/urllib3/util/ssl_.py:150: InsecurePlatformWarning: A true SSLContext object is not available. This prevents urllib3 from configuring SSL appropriately and may cause certain SSL connections to fail. You can upgrade to a newer version of Python to solve this. For more information, see https://urllib3.readthedocs.io/en/latest/advanced-usage.html#ssl-warnings
  InsecurePlatformWarning
/home/frappe/frappe-bench/env/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pip/_vendor/urllib3/util/ssl_.py:150: InsecurePlatformWarning: A true SSLContext object is not available. This prevents urllib3 from configuring SSL appropriately and may cause certain SSL connections to fail. You can upgrade to a newer version of Python to solve this. For more information, see https://urllib3.readthedocs.io/en/latest/advanced-usage.html#ssl-warnings
  InsecurePlatformWarning
  ERROR: Complete output from command /home/frappe/frappe-bench/env/bin/python -u -c 'import setuptools, tokenize;__file__='"'"'/tmp/pip-install-IgRL8u/openpyxl/setup.py'"'"';f=getattr(tokenize, '"'"'open'"'"', open)(__file__);code=f.read().replace('"'"'\r\n'"'"', '"'"'\n'"'"');f.close();exec(compile(code, __file__, '"'"'exec'"'"'))' bdist_wheel -d /tmp/pip-wheel-k1jJIt --python-tag cp27:
  ERROR: /usr/lib/python2.7/distutils/dist.py:267: UserWarning: Unknown distribution option: 'project_urls'
    warnings.warn(msg)
  running bdist_wheel
  running build
  running build_py
  creating build
  creating build/lib.linux-i686-2.7
  creating build/lib.linux-i686-2.7/openpyxl
  copying openpyxl/_constants.py -> build/lib.linux-i686-2.7/openpyxl
  copying openpyxl/__init__.py -> build/lib.linux-i686-2.7/openpyxl

<Omitted>

copying openpyxl/comments/author.py -> build/lib.linux-i686-2.7/openpyxl/comments
  creating build/lib.linux-i686-2.7/openpyxl/workbook/external_link
  copying openpyxl/workbook/external_link/__init__.py -> build/lib.linux-i686-2.7/openpyxl/workbook/external_link
  copying openpyxl/workbook/external_link/external.py -> build/lib.linux-i686-2.7/openpyxl/workbook/external_link
  installing to build/bdist.linux-i686/wheel
  running install
  running install_lib
  creating build/bdist.linux-i686
  creating build/bdist.linux-i686/wheel
  creating build/bdist.linux-i686/wheel/openpyxl
  creating build/bdist.linux-i686/wheel/openpyxl/xml
  copying build/lib.linux-i686-2.7/openpyxl/xml/functions.py -> build/bdist.linux-i686/wheel/openpyxl/xml
  copying build/lib.linux-i686-2.7/openpyxl/xml/__init__.py -> build/bdist.linux-i686/wheel/openpyxl/xml
  copying build/lib.linux-i686-2.7/openpyxl/xml/constants.py -> build/bdist.linux-i686/wheel/openpyxl/xml
  copying build/lib.linux-i686-2.7/openpyxl/_constants.py -> build/bdist.linux-i686/wheel/openpyxl

<Omitted>

copying build/lib.linux-i686-2.7/openpyxl/compat/numbers.py -> build/bdist.linux-i686/wheel/openpyxl/compat
  copying build/lib.linux-i686-2.7/openpyxl/compat/accumulate.py -> build/bdist.linux-i686/wheel/openpyxl/compat
  copying build/lib.linux-i686-2.7/openpyxl/compat/abc.py -> build/bdist.linux-i686/wheel/openpyxl/compat
  copying build/lib.linux-i686-2.7/openpyxl/compat/strings.py -> build/bdist.linux-i686/wheel/openpyxl/compat
  copying build/lib.linux-i686-2.7/openpyxl/compat/__init__.py -> build/bdist.linux-i686/wheel/openpyxl/compat
  copying build/lib.linux-i686-2.7/openpyxl/compat/singleton.py -> build/bdist.linux-i686/wheel/openpyxl/compat
  creating build/bdist.linux-i686/wheel/openpyxl/comments
  copying build/lib.linux-i686-2.7/openpyxl/comments/comment_sheet.py -> build/bdist.linux-i686/wheel/openpyxl/comments
  copying build/lib.linux-i686-2.7/openpyxl/comments/comments.py -> build/bdist.linux-i686/wheel/openpyxl/comments
  copying build/lib.linux-i686-2.7/openpyxl/comments/__init__.py -> build/bdist.linux-i686/wheel/openpyxl/comments
  copying build/lib.linux-i686-2.7/openpyxl/comments/shape_writer.py -> build/bdist.linux-i686/wheel/openpyxl/comments
  copying build/lib.linux-i686-2.7/openpyxl/comments/author.py -> build/bdist.linux-i686/wheel/openpyxl/comments
  running install_egg_info
  running egg_info
  writing requirements to openpyxl.egg-info/requires.txt
  writing openpyxl.egg-info/PKG-INFO
  writing top-level names to openpyxl.egg-info/top_level.txt
  writing dependency_links to openpyxl.egg-info/dependency_links.txt
  reading manifest file 'openpyxl.egg-info/SOURCES.txt'
  writing manifest file 'openpyxl.egg-info/SOURCES.txt'
  Copying openpyxl.egg-info to build/bdist.linux-i686/wheel/openpyxl-2.5.10-py2.7.egg-info
  running install_scripts
  error: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'LICENCE.rst'
  ----------------------------------------
  ERROR: Failed building wheel for openpyxl
INFO:bench.app:installing erpnext
INFO:bench.utils:./env/bin/pip install -q  -e ./apps/erpnext

Check this link :

Also have you tried to update via the root user ?