Error in the Email Digest it does not sent - V12

Hello all
There is an error in the Email Digest it does not sent and I have this error log:

{'method_name': 'erpnext.setup.doctype.email_digest.email_digest.send', 'log': <function log at 0x7fdb4dbae598>, 'retry': 0, 'is_async': True, 'user': 'Administrator', 'kwargs': {}, 'job_name': 'erpnext.setup.doctype.email_digest.email_digest.send', 'event': 'daily', 'method': <function send at 0x7fdb4d8c70d0>, 'site': 'accounting.amhgroup.com.sa'}
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/utils/background_jobs.py", line 99, in execute_job
    method(**kwargs)
  File "/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/erpnext/erpnext/setup/doctype/email_digest/email_digest.py", line 788, in send
    ed_obj.send()
  File "/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/erpnext/erpnext/setup/doctype/email_digest/email_digest.py", line 57, in send
    msg_for_this_recipient = self.get_msg_html()
  File "/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/erpnext/erpnext/setup/doctype/email_digest/email_digest.py", line 102, in get_msg_html
    frappe.throw(_("No items to be received are overdue"))
  File "/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/__init__.py", line 360, in throw
    msgprint(msg, raise_exception=exc, title=title, indicator='red')
  File "/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/__init__.py", line 346, in msgprint
    _raise_exception()
  File "/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/__init__.py", line 315, in _raise_exception
    raise raise_exception(msg)
frappe.exceptions.ValidationError: No items to be received are overdue

Installed Apps
ERPNext: v12.1.6 (version-12)
Frappe Framework: v12.0.16 (version-12)

Thanks in advance

1 Like

What you might try Search results for 'erpnext.setup.doctype.email_digest.email_digest.send' - ERPNext Forum

Thank you
I looked at the search but found nothing similar to this problem :

frappe.exceptions.ValidationError: No items to be received are overdue

https://discuss.frappe.io/search?q=No%20items%20to%20be%20received%20are%20overdue

Is it a bug or an error in a setting?

Yes probably a bug, please report this on github

Why throw that error here should be reviewed I think.

1 Like

I think the problem is a little more complicated
Because I turned off (Purchase Orders Items Overdue) and i save and then pressed send now, it showed me that it sent the e-mail, but after a short time the entire system stopped and it was showing this message:
Annotation%202019-10-09%20212132

then i use sudo supervisorctl restart all to make it work again.

Thank you

2 Likes

Well yes to resolve any problem or say a prospective bug, the steps are first to replicate it in order to be able to define it?

that’s right
In the first case I select all the options as in the picture

Annotation%202019-10-09%20214319

Then when I press send and does not send email and I get this error: No items to be received are overdue

In the second case I remove the option as in the picture
Annotation%202019-10-09%20214333
I press send, then it sends the email and the system stops working with this message

Annotation%202019-10-09%20212132

I have put the problem on GitHub
https://github.com/frappe/erpnext/issues/19272

Thanks for reporting this - one question, what is the name description of the NONE resource referred to here?

Not found : The resource you are looking for is not available

Please translate to English the name details here thanks!

The translation is :
User None does not exist
or User does not exist
Because the message appears as in the picture even if I use the program in the English version.

thank you

Is there any update for the problem?

2 Likes

Hi all,
any updates on this? We see the same error - which as far as I can see is actually obsolete…

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/utils/background_jobs.py", line 99, in execute_job
	method(**kwargs)
  File "/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/erpnext/erpnext/setup/doctype/email_digest/email_digest.py", line 788, in send
	ed_obj.send()
  File "/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/erpnext/erpnext/setup/doctype/email_digest/email_digest.py", line 57, in send
	msg_for_this_recipient = self.get_msg_html()
  File "/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/erpnext/erpnext/setup/doctype/email_digest/email_digest.py", line 102, in get_msg_html
  File "/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/__init__.py", line 360, in throw
	msgprint(msg, raise_exception=exc, title=title, indicator='red')
  File "/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/__init__.py", line 346, in msgprint
	_raise_exception()
  File "/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/__init__.py", line 315, in _raise_exception
	raise raise_exception(msg)
frappe.exceptions.ValidationError: Keine zu übergebenden Artikel sind überfällig

There is no point in throwing this error, right?

Actually I looked inside the code but I couldn’t get to the cause of the problem.

Hi, is there any clue to walking through this error and fix it?

Any Update regarding this issue??