Error in "production planning tool"

Getting error on loading production planning tool"

from worker.error.log:

15:46:42 short: frappe.utils.background_jobs.execute_job(async=True, event=u’all’, job_name=u’frappe.email.queue.flush’, kwargs={}, method=u’frappe.email.queue.flush’, site=u’experiment’, user=u’Administrator’) (6d91b851-f35b-41ad-872e-c0fb90a44bda)
15:46:42 short: Job OK (6d91b851-f35b-41ad-872e-c0fb90a44bda)
15:46:42 Result is kept for 500 seconds
15:46:42
15:46:42 *** Listening on short…
15:46:42 short: frappe.utils.background_jobs.execute_job(async=True, event=u’all’, job_name=u’frappe.email.doctype.email_account.email_account.pull’, kwargs={}, method=u’frappe.email.doctype.email_account.email_account.pull’, site=u’experiment’, user=u’Administrator’) (719336c4-9e65-472a-93f6-f70fa0ff7ec2)
15:46:42 short: Job OK (719336c4-9e65-472a-93f6-f70fa0ff7ec2)
15:46:42 short: frappe.utils.background_jobs.execute_job(async=True, event=u’all’, job_name=u’frappe.email.doctype.email_account.email_account.notify_unreplied’, kwargs={}, method=u’frappe.email.doctype.email_account.email_account.notify_unreplied’, site=u’experiment’, user=u’Administrator’) (e65b4641-b6fa-45ce-9b52-c0f9098bd9d6)
15:46:42 short: Job OK (e65b4641-b6fa-45ce-9b52-c0f9098bd9d6)

Also in my case, production planning tool is now getting items from material request
and not giving anything in “download materials required”

The log you have shared is irrelevant with your question. Moreover its not a error log.

What issue are you facing ? Share a screenshot so that we can understand better.

Thanks neilLasrado.

I have an update on this.

I have 2 material requests (1 in Ordered and another in Pending state)
When i try to pull items from “Material Request”, on clicking on “Get Material Requests”, no material request is pulled.

If i manually add the material request (ordered or pending), and then click on “Get items” still nothing in items table.

Then when i click on download materials required, i get an empty excel sheet (which i think is expected since there is nothing in items table.

also i would like to mention here, with sales order, everything is working fine.

The problem is only with material requests.

Is the Material Request of Type - Manufacture ? Also check if the item has an active BOM.

hi , yes facing the same problem that if I try with the material request it won’t show anything neither it shows any material request nor items also if I enter material request manually. I have active BOM with specified item also my material request is of type manufacture.

i checked the same on demo.erpnext.com as well and found the same issue.

also verified both the conditions

1. Material request type is manufacture

2. there are 2 active BOM using the items mentioned in material request

@neilLasrado anything more i can try?

am i missing something here?

@ridua I checked into demo as well. seems to be working fine. can you please share screenshots of the material request and the BOM.

Hi @neilLasrado

Thanks for your response.

also, could you please guide me how to interpret this output (just wish to confirm my understanding once):

As i understand,

“Quantity Requested for Purchase:” quantity requested via material request with type “Purchase”
“Ordered Qty”: quantity order via submitted purchase order (does this include partially received items as well)
“Actual Qty”: quantity currently present in warehouses and being used on manufacturing line as well

Required Quantity: how much we should order.

Please correct me if i am wrong.