Today I did a Fresh Install from master branch today
=> bench get-app --branch master erpnext
And installed the app into my site.
=> bench --site [mysitename] install-app erpnext
After that I was able to successfully setup a company in ERPNEXT.
After viewing chart of accounts, I wanted a different suffix in Chart of accounts, so I thought of uninstalling the app, and then re-install again.
So I did uninstall :
=> bench --site [mysitename] uninstall-app erpnext
Everything went fine till before the Step removing Module Accounts…
In the Step removing Module Accounts, the following error was thrown
After installation, I created a company, and Logged-in viewed the Chart of Accounts, and immediately proceeded with the uninstall-app. I did not do any thing else inside ERPNEXT.
I want to add that, last week when I did the above steps, it worked perfectly.
So my hint is : some recent patches or fixes might be creating this problem.