Error after update (tabLanguage doesnt exist)

Hello, can someone help with this; it seems there’s a Language table referenced here which doesn’t exist. The app fails with the following screen.

If I run bench update --patch I get another error…

Any help will be great. Thanks

1 Like

Try bench migrate

Thanks @KanchanChauhan

Thus failed; in fact that was why I posted the issue here; To my amazement; bench migrate comes back with ‘no such command’; when I viewed bench help; I didn’t see the migrate command again; I think this has been depreciated. Can you please confirm. Before this I ha‎d done bench pull on bench-repo, frappe and erpnext folders. Bench update --patch fails as well.

Kent@Live Mail

@noetico

• bench --site your_site console
  • In console: frappe.reload_doc('core', 'doctype', 'language')
  • frappe.db.commit()

then proceed with bench --site your_site migrate

Hope this helps you :slight_smile:

Thanks @shreyasp. This command seemed to be progressing nicely; but it failed with the following which I have captured here. Something about Module sales invoice, pricing_rule failed amongst other things, also I made an update to the pricing_rule.py (Thanks to bobby): this was stashed and even popped off; I didn’t apply it; but I can see there’s an error regarding to changes in that file.

@shreyasp: i am trying to update site but getting error pymysql.err.InternalError: (1054, “Unknown column ‘name’ in ‘field list’”)
please help me out