ERPNext Version 10 has been released ! 🎉 🌲 ❄

Congratulations! Upgrade worked like charm… superb work…

1 Like

frappe.msgprint(“++| Thank You |++”)

4 Likes

Yes, Payment Terms is available in Purchase cycle as well.

1 Like

Barcode generator is available or not in v10?

I noticed that the frappe subscription account is still v9. May I know when the hosting account usually gets updated after a new version is released? Thank you Nabin & all Frappe team & contributors for the hard work :clap:

1 Like

What do you mean by barcode generator? We have included a new field type “Barcode”, it will display a normal string into a barcode.

1 Like

We will start migrating frappe hosted accounts to version 10 later this week. And we will do it in batches.

2 Likes

Update worked like Magical!!
Kudos to all !!!

3 Likes

great well done
هI was hoping that to update chat too
:smiley:

Thanks, the chat will come very soon (v10.1) :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Amazingly easy to update.

I have written upgrade tutorial for both V7 and V8 and for the first time I need, there is no need to write one.

Upgraded like a breeze, just one command

:sunglasses:

Gr8 job

4 Likes

@saurabh6790 @nabinhait, is OVA file for VM also updated on foundation site
or same earlier version upload can be upgraded to v10

Resolution: We noticed instruction to get the updates done on ‘download Virtual Machine’ page.

Update Image
To update the ERPNext Virtual Box, login to your Virtual Box’s Shell (username: “frappe”, password: “frappe”) and run the following

cd frappe-bench
bench update

1 Like

How stable is it so far?

CONGRATULATIONS!!! GREAT, GREAT JOB!!

A year after since my first implementation, our (now we’re two persons as a team :grin:) first goal for 2018 is to be listed as a local member and economically contribute to your amazing effort.

Cheers! :beers:

7 Likes

Sounds promising. . . . let me dig into the new features! Congratulations! Looks like 2018 is going to be awesome with more updates!

3 Likes

Thank you very much guys for this awesome work! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@nabinhait, @rmehta and entire Frappe, ERPNext and all other contributors, congratulations! What a great update!

4 Likes

Just curious…how many employees do you have total? How is it that it seems you outpace just about everyone else? I look at other software here in Canada and you have more features developed in 6 months than some large, established vendors have here in 5 years. It seems so frantic I feel tired for you.

8 Likes

It’s the beauty of ERPNext that we all fall in love with :heart: and also the awesomeness of the whole team & contributors :clap:

6 Likes

Really great stuff MANY THANKS!!. ERPNext is really growing strong, some of the features I see here (Sales Payment Summary for instance) has been something we have had to modify the sales reg report to show sales by doc owner to allow stuff like high volume loyalty sales (did this just last week); great to see, we’ll have it as an upgrade! Easy!!

About maturity; ERPNext is also good for fast paced retail ops; best performance ever, I can assure you; one client did 3.5M worth of sales on 23rd, that’s close to 2000 invoices; running off a core i7(2.9GHz), 12GB, Windows 10 HP laptop, yes, laptop! These guys do 700 to 1200 invoices from pos daily!

HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS 2018 EVERYONE!

5 Likes