ERPNext Textile/Clothing Customized Software/Application

Dear all, hope you’re having a good day. I was wondering if anyone could guide me on where to find a customized version of ERPNext that works with textile/clothing manufacturing or at least where to look for it.
I’ve heard a long time ago that one of ERPNext founders worked on a similar project but I don’t know if it’s true so if it is, can someone guide me to this person.
Also, if there’s anybody willing who’s had previous experience/know-how with the textile industry and willing to work on a project in the same field, please get in touch with me.
Thank you all.

Hi,

i was once do in textile , but in my experice it would be very tricky for the UOM , since stock UOM in Roll but selling it in Yard or Meter.

the nightmare is one Roll is having different length

so we made a lot of adjsutment its just i dont think it would be applied to any textile business

but if you want to discuss or develop ERPNext furter you can message me

thanks
Bobby

@r.anderson I remembered seeing one application long back on Github for your use case. I had to really dig this up for you. I am sure it will help you. It comes from a company which is located in the hub of the garment industry. Thanks to them for making it open source.

Thank you so much for your great efforts. I really appreciate it. You’re awesome. I’m checking out Apparelo as we speak.

I didn’t find any document to go with. Could you help me please

Unfortunately, there isn’t any documentation provided for this application as it’s still under development towards a stable version according to Apparelo team.

Hello from the Apparelo Team,

Sorry about not having the documentation. The app is stable and implemented in a few garment manufacturing companies in the cluster.

If you would like to know more about the app, please get in touch with us at vignesh@aerele.in

In the meantime, we will add some efforts over the documentation.

5 Likes

That would be great. We have some potential here in Bursa for garment manufacturing companies.

Hi

Is this for v11, v12 or V13 ?

We started developing it for V12 and do patches to support it for the develop branch or V13 as and when it comes.

1 Like