ERPNext Technical Manual

Can someone please share a comprehensive technical document on ERPNext from Installation to Implementation.

The responsibility of generating documentation lies somewhere between Frappe Pvt and “the community”. The wiki is your best bet. If you are considering or committed to an install, I would advise hiring someone to help you get started, because it will save you a lot of hours and frustration. Think of it this way: either the software or the support can be free, but not both.

Like @tmatteson said, there is no complete guide as you require.

All the info you need is available online, you’ll just need to search a bit.

For installation:

If you’d like to skip the installation, consider a cloud account or the VM.

For implementation, you can refer to this blog written by @Pawan which does mention an outline of how to proceed.

Refer the docs and the videos.

1 Like

To add my voice, i had zero knowledge of coding or how ERPNext works when i ventured into it the first time (I still have zero coding knowledge but i’m able to make script modifications and customization using guides readily available and asking for community help). It’s pretty simple to install and get running if you follow the basic guides available online from the ERPNext community and you can easily find help in the forum or ask for one there and someone is sure to give you an answer.

Bottom line is, ERPNext is the best open source ERP software out in the world today.

5 Likes

A big thank you for all of you.
Am going through the materials and will update.
thanks again. :slight_smile:
azli