ERPNext Pakistan – Community Meetup online and in-person Karachi (August 2022)

We are planning a meetup in Karachi for developers and users of ERPNext and Frappe.

The purpose of this meetup is to bring the community together for a coordinated approach in making ERPNext regional contributions and localizations relevant for the Pakistan ecosystem.

Please respond with your preferred date for the event. Once we have an approximate number of interested parties, a suitable venue will be chosen. If you have an office conference room that can be used, that will be great!

• Friday, 19 August 2022, 3:30-6:30 pm
  • Saturday, 20 August 2022, 3:30-6:30 pm

0 voters

The agenda for the first meetup is simply a meet-and-greet, get to know each other, learn from each other, and decide how to go forward as a community. Any other ideas would be appreciated (let us know in the forum discussion).

@avaiskhatri @Tariq151 @Faraz @cablemedia @saifi0102 @Muzzammil_Hussain @kanuns @Hamza_Rana @kietmak @srauf99

5 Likes

Sounds interesting. Please note my email if needed saif@paralogic.io

3 Likes

Great initiative Abid Sb.

Hi @abidomar

ERPnext FOSS model has helped me to expand my portfolio by addressing and solving industry complex problems. It always a good learning experience when there are unique and complex challenges.

This is a great initiative, I will be joining you all. Bringing like minded people will eventually benefits all of us.

Avais.
Betalogics

Hello all, thanks a lot for your interest in having this meetup. We have had a few offline discussions regarding the planning. It makes sense to open this up to be nation-wide, by having a Zoom session and allow others to join virtually.

As there are heavy rains forecast in Karachi till next week, we have also decided to delay this by a week. The new date is:

Saturday, 27 August 2022, 4:30-6:30 pm

The meeting venue will be finalized and announced soon. We really need to have an idea of headcount to get the appropriate venue. Please do confirm if you are attending in-person or virtually via this poll:

• Attending in-person
  • Attending virtually

0 voters

We have also made a WhatsApp group for coordination. Please do DM me with your number, I will add you to the group.

Looking forward.