ERPNext New England Meetup

Sweet so we will plan for the 20th at our Norwood office.

I will add it to my calendar

@DrTrills Patrick, can you provide the address? And what ‘sponsor’ info do you want in the Meetup Notice?

https://www.meetup.com/ERPNext-New-England/events/246491433/

I’ve created a meetup for this event. Tagging people so it doesn’t get missed.

@aldoblack @DrTrills @cradford @woakes070048 @anand

I’m new to ERPNext but already really digging it. . . and I’m in MA. I think I should like to join too, if you’ll have me.

@stardotmatt By all means! And with the pace of versioning around here, everybody is new to ERPNext.

1 Like

Hey all,

Here is the address:

77 Access Rd. Norwood, MA

See you on the 20th!

1 Like

Thanks!

Can I bring anything else? Snacks / Beverages (adult or otherwise), Monitors, Surge protectors, Projector, anything else?

-Matt

Hey Matt, thanks for offering. How about beverages? I imagine a box of coffee and a case of water would be sufficient…

Yeah… how about doing it when there is no chance for snow, like April maybe. I would travel there for this kind of meeting when weather is better.

BKM

Hey @bkm - my plan is to do this twice a year. More if people are interested. How many folks have you been able to connect with in the Mid Atlantic? I have family that way and would love to expense a trip that included a visit to them.

Right now I have only found one other intersted entity that is working on ERPNext but I have a lead on several others here in North Carolina. It turns out a technical writer I am scheduled to meet with net month, has done work for several other locals to create custom user manuals for ERPNext.

Since there is a lack of parties here that are willing to self-identify to the rest of us, I have been looking for other groups on the east coast to connect and share ideas.

So… when the weather is better, and you have another function, please put me on your distribution list.

BKM

Bryan Miles
JMI Barcodes
bkm@jmibarcodes.com

Hello all, I’d like to see if there’s interest in another New England Meetup.
@DrTrills, would you be willing to host again?
I was thinking early June, about six weeks from now.

1 Like

Hey yeah I’d be into it again! Happy to host assuming I am in town. Once we get some dates to throw around I’ll check my schedule and we can work on something that works for everyone. Was really fun last time. Thanks for mentioning it!