ERPnext manual install

Hi all,
I am trying to install erpnext by using the below guide,

In the Setup Supervisor & Nginx for Production step,
when i give the sudo supervisorctl status all i am getting the following error,
bench@abhi:~/erpnext$ sudo supervisorctl status all
erpnext-redis:erpnext-redis-cache FATAL Exited too quickly (process log may have details)
erpnext-redis:erpnext-redis-queue FATAL Exited too quickly (process log may have details)
erpnext-redis:erpnext-redis-socketio FATAL Exited too quickly (process log may have details)
erpnext-web:erpnext-frappe-web RUNNING pid 30123, uptime 0:00:03
erpnext-web:erpnext-node-socketio FATAL Exited too quickly (process log may have details)
erpnext-workers:erpnext-frappe-default-worker-0 RUNNING pid 29901, uptime 0:00:59
erpnext-workers:erpnext-frappe-long-worker-0 RUNNING pid 29903, uptime 0:00:59
erpnext-workers:erpnext-frappe-schedule RUNNING pid 29902, uptime 0:00:59
erpnext-workers:erpnext-frappe-short-worker-0 RUNNING pid 29904, uptime 0:00:59

Kindly help…

@AbinayaSekar What is the result for this command sudo systemctl status redis ?

erpnext-redis:erpnext-redis-cache FATAL Exited too quickly (process log may have details)
erpnext-redis:erpnext-redis-queue FATAL Exited too quickly (process log may have details)
erpnext-redis:erpnext-redis-socketio FATAL Exited too quickly (process log may have details)
erpnext-web:erpnext-frappe-web RUNNING pid 30123, uptime 0:00:03
erpnext-web:erpnext-node-socketio FATAL Exited too quickly (process log may have details)
erpnext-workers:erpnext-frappe-default-worker-0 RUNNING pid 29901, uptime 0:00:59
erpnext-workers:erpnext-frappe-long-worker-0 RUNNING pid 29903, uptime 0:00:59
erpnext-workers:erpnext-frappe-schedule RUNNING pid 29902, uptime 0:00:59
erpnext-workers:erpnext-frappe-short-worker-0 RUNNING pid 29904, uptime 0:00:59

@AbinayaSekar sudo supervisorctl stop all
sudo supervisorctl start all try these codes and clear your browsing history then check am not sure it may clear your problem.

Seems dependancies are broken. First run bench setup requirements and then restart the supervisor.

If above thing not works then check frappe-bench/logs or [bench-name]/logs for more details.

Hi this i fixed some how. But even after successful installation of ERPnext, i am unable to view the erpnext page. The site cant be reached error is still coming.

You can try this… (log in as the user you created frappe/erpnext with [eg. frappe] - not as root)

cd ~/frappe-bench
echo fs.inotify.max_user_watches=524288 | sudo tee -a /etc/sysctl.conf && sudo sysctl -p
sudo supervisorctl restart all

Thanks trentmu, but still same issue is persisting. still unable to reach the site.

Thanks you fixed this issue. The problem was port. I was listening to a wrong port. I found the port from the ngnix.conf file and it was listening to 8002 and when i mentioned in the url, it worked. Thanks a lot for ur support