ERPNext Integration with WordPress WooCommerce

Hi @kolate_sambhaji,

Any progress on wordpress woocommerce integration ?

Is your team or anyone you know is working on it ? , As we are planning to start .

Thanks
Jignesh

@jignesh_shah
Do you have php developer?
We have ERP and Android developer who build some integrations, if you have developer team then we can collaborate for the same.

1 Like

Is there a bounty for this?

idk what a bounty is but if you want to join we can $upport this

If there would be a bounty there are many that we want to contribute, being able a developer to dedicate at least a few weeks to this.

yes sure i want to fund this, how to set this up?
i have asked a feq guys to see what is possible, waiting on their info.

i can fund 500 USD

[as soon as we finish this integration, it is fine for me that we release this integration publicly free for other users]

https://erpnext.org/bounties

I am deleting the links from @techyidiots as the connector is not open source.

1 Like

@rmehta i can say that the plugin no matter what @techyidiots wants it is open source. Where the GPL is a copyleft he has to the GPL along to the customer when he distributed the connector to the 30 people. With me being one of them i beleive that i can distribute it under the GPL if I so choose. WordPress Licensing & the GPL | Theme Developer Handbook | WordPress Developer Resources

@techyidiots as I know that this did take time I suggest that you start a repo on github and share the link. There are many people that would contrubed to it and make it better. I also believe there is talk of a bounty.

To further prove my point this was in the header

Plugin Name: WooCommerce ERPNext
Plugin URI: #
Description: Plugin to sync WooCommerce with ERPNext
Version: 0.1.1
Author:
Author URI:
License: GPL
*/

Thanks woakes for the support.

@rushabh_mehta i agree with you brother. but the code is opensource as @woakes070048 mentioned.

Also the code is a woocommerce plugin, its not erpnext code, so have kept in the marketplace.

We will put it on github as well. Just working on some updates fro some of the clients and wil update you.

i sent you a email about the plugin (bought it) but didnt get a respond (week a go) can u check?

sure i will check and update you.

which mail id u mailed me from?

I still do not see the code on GitHub so we can look at it.

Am I looking in the wrong place or is it not GPL seems like the devs said they were going to post months ago?

@imllc while I don’t believe this is the same people this is a repo that could be of interest to you. GitHub - rlavaud/erpnext_woocommerce: erpnext_woocommerce
i have not had a chance to test it but if do please let me know how it goes. I am hoping to start to focus on this next week.

1 Like

Hi gang, this is my repo GitHub - rlavaud/erpnext_woocommerce: erpnext_woocommerce
It’s pretty much the erpnext_shopify app that I am modifying. The repo is not updated with my latest code but I intend to update the repo at the end of the week.
Just so you know here is where I am at
From Woocommerce to ERPNext
Import Product Check
Import Customers Check
Import Orders with shipping, discount, taxes and fees Check

Next I am working on ERPNext to Woocommerce in this order
Export ERPNExt Stock
Export ERPNext Price

After that I turn it over to the community
So wait a few days please

7 Likes

@Ralph_Lavaud Impressive thanks for the link @woakes070048

@Ralph_Lavaud I reviewed the GitHub is there any more information on functionality and install guidelines.

when I install I get this:

bench get-app erpnext_woocommerce GitHub - rlavaud/erpnext_woocommerce: erpnext_woocommerce

/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/build.py:106: UserWarning: Source /home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/erpnext_woocommerce/erpnext_woocommerce/public does not exists.
warnings.warn(‘Source {source} does not exists.’.format(source = source))

and then of course this:
bench --site server.com install-app erpnext_woocommerce

Installing erpnext_woocommerce…
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/usr/lib/python2.7/runpy.py”, line 174, in _run_module_as_main
main”, fname, loader, pkg_name)
File “/usr/lib/python2.7/runpy.py”, line 72, in _run_code
exec code in run_globals
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/utils/bench_helper.py”, line 94, in
main()
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/utils/bench_helper.py”, line 18, in main
click.Group(commands=commands)(prog_name=‘bench’)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/env/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/click/core.py”, line 722, in call
return self.main(*args, **kwargs)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/env/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/click/core.py”, line 697, in main
rv = self.invoke(ctx)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/env/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/click/core.py”, line 1066, in invoke
return _process_result(sub_ctx.command.invoke(sub_ctx))
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/env/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/click/core.py”, line 1066, in invoke
return _process_result(sub_ctx.command.invoke(sub_ctx))
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/env/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/click/core.py”, line 895, in invoke
return ctx.invoke(self.callback, **ctx.params)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/env/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/click/core.py”, line 535, in invoke
return callback(*args, **kwargs)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/env/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/click/decorators.py”, line 17, in new_func
return f(get_current_context(), *args, **kwargs)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/commands/init.py”, line 24, in _func
ret = f(frappe._dict(ctx.obj), *args, **kwargs)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/commands/site.py”, line 160, in install_app
_install_app(app, verbose=context.verbose)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/installer.py”, line 139, in install_app
add_module_defs(name)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/installer.py”, line 335, in add_module_defs
d.save(ignore_permissions=True)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/model/document.py”, line 256, in save
return self._save(*args, **kwargs)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/model/document.py”, line 279, in _save
self.insert()
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/model/document.py”, line 233, in insert
raise e
frappe.exceptions.DuplicateEntryError: (u’Module Def’, u’ERPNext woocommerce’, IntegrityError(1062, “Duplicate entry ‘ERPNext woocommerce’ for key ‘PRIMARY’”))

It does however show up in application installer though I am suspect is its workable?

I refer back to my previous post, I have have not updated the repo with the the working code yet, I will do it over the weekend (I said wait a few days until I push). This is work in progress and I am actively working on this. You will have working code over the weekend. As far as documentation is concerned, again in my original post I stated that this is basically erpnext_shopify… In other word I took the erpnext_shopify app, mass replace shopify with woocommerce and go over each function one at a time to modify them to work with the woocommerce API.

I am doing this work to get to a particular point, namely getting orders and customers from woocommerce… I don’t think I will do much work on bidirectional communication but we will see.

Right now I am a stuck with the fact the that the woocommerce API does not allow us to filter on modify date, just on created date… I have to figure out a good logic to cover then.

I promise a good commit over the weekend. Hand tight

1 Like