ERPNext Integration with WordPress WooCommerce

@Sambath1605 are you not seeing the Consumer Key field like this?

There’s only API Secret just like the screenshot above I have attached.

When I install,
bench get-app erpnext_woocommerce GitHub - rlavaud/erpnext_woocommerce: erpnext_woocommerce
and
bench --site site_name install-app erpnext_woocommerce

Did I miss something?

You did not miss anything. I am not sure why it does not show up. Do me a favor, on the woocommerce setting screen, go to menu and do edit doctype… See if you have field 10 and 11 (API Key and API Secret). if you have the both, go back to the woocommerce settings screen and go to menu customize, field 10 should me Consumer Key, make sure it’s not hidden.

I will do a clean install on my side to see what happens

I have the same issue

Sorry, For the late reply.

I’ve checked in Woocommerce Setting doctype, Both fields do exist. and it’s not hidden in customize screen as well. But the field did not show up.

Thank you million time @Ralph_Lavaud

I hope it is ready for prime time.

Does it sync everything automatically?

I found solutions. In customize form of woocommerce setting doctype, open customize menu for API Key, then in “Depends On” field, remove everything. The API Key field will now appear.

@Ralph_Lavaud there are some error with the sku field in this extension. If I added SKU to product in woocommerce, ERPNext misunderstood this field as Stock UOM. Can you have a look on that?

In addition, if possible, can we sync product by using SKU/Item Code instead of Product Name/Item name?

Sorry I have been out doing stuff for my actual job LOL. I can look into the sku issue but if I recall, there is an ID which gets stored in erpnext (the woocommerce PK)… Also the way eprnext works is by product name… I don’t know why

Hi, any chance to see this for the erpnext cloud?

Follow this issue

https://github.com/frappe/erpnext/issues/12873

2 Likes

any update for teh integration

@farhanayyaz1 available in v11

https://erpnext.org/docs/user/manual/en/erpnext_integration/woocommerce_integration

1 Like

but i did not see it any email regarding v11 that its including this integration.

Have you made any progress? I’m looking to integrate this now, ERPNext look like exactly what we need but it won’t work unless we don’t have a method of connecting it with WordPress.

The conection woocomerce have error in webhook (woocomerce). Help!!.

Result:

Estado: HTTP 403 Forbidden: Not Permitted
window.frappe = {}; frappe.ready_events = []; frappe.ready = function(fn) { frappe.ready_events.push(fn); } window.dev_server = 0; Flex <a

Not Permitted You do not have enough permissions to complete the action

Home Status: 403 frappe.ready(function() { if(window.location.hash) {

User needs to be system manager.

Start New thread

Has anyone had that woocommerce error indicated above, in addition there is in this integration of woocomerce with erpnext have product synchronization? I do not see reflected.

Help please!

Hi @Erick_Rojas_Figueroa ,
sorry for asking you.
have you received success with WooCommerce sync?
thanks for your answer

In version its there ?

Hello, @Erick_Rojas_Figueroa have you got the solution on this ?

i also receiving same issue