ERPNext installation on Mac OSX Yosemite 10.10.5

Hi,

I’ve followed two sets of instructions to install ERPNext from GitHub - frappe/bench: CLI to manage Multi-tenant deployments for Frappe apps & Turning a Mac into a Frappe Framework Developer Machine · frappe/bench Wiki · GitHub. And I get different errors. After running the command

1. ‘bench init frappe-bench --frappe-branch master’, I get the following errors:
    ‘bench.utils.CommandFailedError: npm install socket.io redis express superagent cookie’

2. ‘bench --site site1.local install-app erpnext’, I get the following errors: ‘frappe.exceptions.IncorrectSitePath: 404: Not Found’

Any help is really appreciated. Thanks.

Please see the screen shot attached:

brew install npm ?

Hi RMehta,

Thanks for the response, I’m getting the following error now:

(jumping in here)

You have to have created a site in order to install an app (besides frappe) to that site! Try this:

bench new-site site1.local
bench install-app erpnext

I’ve done that but I still get the same error.

Somewhere during the middle of installation

‘$ sudo python install.py --develop --user frappe’

I see this message:

But when I try it manually, I’m able to login to MySQL / MySQLAdmin with the same username and password.

Not sure about the installation issue…I have a few other things to try, though.

Make sure that you have the sites in sites/ . Also, try running the command bench use site2.local to set the active site, then the install command.

Thanks for that. The 'sites/ do exist and two folders i.e. ‘site1.local’ & ‘site2.local’ exist within that folder.

I’m getting the following error now:
‘ImportError: No module named integration_broker.doctype.integration_service.integration_service’

Can someone help me with the above error? Thanks.