ERPNext Hotels module development

Hey Frank. Would like to help you there.
Been checking out your app but no code there, just a few doctypes.
Let me know how can I help.

Thanks San. I will contact you soon. I have a surgery tomorrow. I will contact you once am done. Regards

Oh ok no worries.
Good luck bro!

Dear Frank,

I install you app bookings and its not showing in erpnext version 12 dashboard. how can i sort this

Dear i install this app but its not appearing in desk . how to make it visible

many thanks

From Domain settings add Hospitality. Not sure how much work was done. I found it was just a DocType.

I like to put some effort to complete this hospitality module.

any one like to help me?

I was not able to see any of the documented doctypes on the hospitality domain. On the setup wizard the hospitality domain is not even offered. Did they removed it? I am interested in this also. I am willing to work on it now.
So… do we have an starting point with this?

1 Like

I would like to contribute on the process and the accounting entries side, if you guys are still working on it. @t3nshi @Sanath_Udayawansa2

Actually We need some python guys to help

Well, I am waiting for the people in this thread to point us to a project or a piece of code to start working on. But it seems either they don’t know or they have lost interest. Let me put some bootstrapping this week and I will share with you a project so you can check and make some comments about it.

3 Likes

This could be an inspiration for getting the module done. I had a prospect who didn’t continue as they were looking for something like this which obviously is not there yet.

1 Like

Sure.