Erpnext / frappe training

Hi, are there plans of providing training or does anyone provide training.
I have read all the docs and watched most videos and read a lot in forums but I lack a lot and I would like to learn enough to provide solutions here in my country.
I also was approached by several people providing training but wanted to ask here to see what happens

1 Like

That is very interesting… so no one?

Visit - https://frappe.school/

1 Like

Yeah that’s not enough at all.

What kind of training are you looking for?
Could you please elaborate on specific requirements?

Yep.
To make it short. enough to be able to offer services myself. So this goes from basic usage to best practices to modifications.

I’m sure many of the service providers in the community have experience training end-users, but I don’t think there’s been much of a market for training developers.

It’s a tricky thing. Outside of Frappe Tech, there are still relatively few people who have a genuinely solid understanding of how the framework works. It’s getting easier over time, and through a lot of hard work the developer documentation has gotten better and better. Still, becoming confident with the framework requires a lot of experimentation and source diving.

If there’s somebody on the forums whose technical explanations have been particularly clear or helpful to you, you could always reach out to see if they’ll do a bespoke training for you. It would probably be quite expensive, though, as knowledgable developers tend to be quite busy with billable work. Beyond that, this discussion forum is actually a pretty incredible resource.

1 Like

Thank you for the suggestion.
Yeah, So why not provide a not so expensive course MOOC style?

That’s exactly what https://frappe.school is doing, no?

Maybe it will come to that in the future. Let’s hope so.

Between Faris’s tutorial, Rushabh’s tutorial, and the framework docs, you have everything you need to get started with real-deal customization and development. Gavin has a tutorial in the works too, which looks designed to update Rushabh’s with more recent features.

Beyond that, I’m not sure what you feel to be missing. Whatever it is, I’m sure you’ll find people here happy to point you in the right direction.

1 Like

Thank you mate.