We would like to know is ERPNext possible to use like below scenario
- Is for small scale company
- Providing Plumber works. The required process is as:
- Raise quotation to customer
- Raise the invoice upon customer approved (Duplicating the quote as a new INV)
- Start work as a project (it can be for 3-7 days work)
- Assign workers (Need workers attendance on end of the month)
- Later review the project with values of Total mandays, Whoever worked on that project, which day which worker attended, what is the Tea-Break expenses etc…
Is for small scale company
Providing Plumber works.The required process is as:
Raise quotation to customer
Raise the invoice upon customer approved (Duplicating the quote as a new INV)
Convert Quote into Sales Order and then into Sales Invoice.
Start work as a project (it can be for 3-7 days work)
Assign workers (Need workers attendance on end of the month)
Create Task against Project and assigned to your Employee. Employees will create Timesheet against Task allocated to them, so that you can get actual hours spent.
Later review the project with values of Total mandays, Whoever worked on that project, which day which worker attended, what is the Tea-Break expenses etc…
Based on the Timesheet submitted by an Employee, you can do above analysis.
thank you for your kind replies but,
- we went to >> Projects > Timesheet >
- the possibilities is like Each timesheet for each employees.
- So, if we send 4 workers to onsite for a project for 4 days, then we need to create 4x4=16 timesheets for one project ?
- Is there a way to create single timesheet with options rows like Employee, Date, Time, on single view?
- so we can see on single view with each worker’s worked days on a single project
Ideally, create 16 timesheet. Though sounds too much, it will be created over period of 4 days, by 4 people, so that’s just fine. You will get consolidated data in the report.
For your suggestion, you can insert a Custom Link field of Employee in the Timesheet table and create a single Timesheet for all the Employees.
Hi. Tried to customize the form TIMESHEET > hidden the ‘Employee Details’ section
TIMESHEET DETAILS > added employee name.
timesheet form submitted.
The timesheet is listed under timesheets listing. Can see the employee name.
but, if we go to the EMPLOYEE options, the timesheet is not reflecting there.
@sgmaniks: just in case, you may want to review the links below for the ideas on how to implement ERPNext for service companies
Hi. please have a look at the pictures.
- Customized form - Timesheet details - https://s6.postimg.org/4suxfyo0h/image.jpg
- Daily Timesheet Summary - https://s6.postimg.org/fr66y5clt/image.jpg
We customized the form ‘Timesheet’ > Hidden Employee details section.
We customized the form ‘TimeSheet Details’ > Added EMPLOYEE column
But when we submitted, the EMPLOYEE details is not reflecting correctly on the daily summary