ERPNEXT for indian businesses

Hello…
I have been lurking on this discussion board for quite a long time now and also have been adding issues on github as i found them but i dont know the big picture when it comes to how erpnext is suited for indian businesses and before recommending the software to my clients, i would like to ask the following questions. Again, this is not a critique of the awesome work everyone is doing here.

• for companies registered in india, schedule 3 is mandatory format for financial statements. does erpnext follow schedule 3 or is there a chart of account in that particular format?

• employee salary and payroll and income tax deductions (tds) and tds returns and allied stuff.

• has anyone been able to implement erpnext for businesses like fmcg, medicine retail,

• i have been following GST on erpnext on github and there has been a tonne of development but at the same time, has anyone been able to use it in production? for example, while we have eway bill support, its still the json route. how about we have a framework for api access and anyone interested in using any of the approved GSP’s, they can simply give their login credentials and it should be working? that is what the job of an ASP or application service provider can be. I am saying let the user decide and pay for this service on their own but give them atleast an option. GSP like http://mastersindia.co/ can assist you in implementing api’s into erpenext so that they can get customers and for erpnext, we have a better software at hand.

• GUI way to update/backup/restore without having to use terminal. I think most folks can handle this but not all.

• school bus in the education module. i have a couple of ideas about it and i will try to write that in the next post.

• new gst return formats. it seems the govt is hell bent on destroying the life of devs and one way they achieve this is by constantly changing return formats. from 1 september they are saying “e-invoicing” would be mandatory for businesses over 50 crore turnover. we have to prepare for that as well as for every business owner from 1 january when all b2b invoices would be mandatory on e-invoicing method replacing the e-way bills.

• gst reports. i have a bunch of necessary reports that are needed in every business. i can list out a dozen or so reports that i work on daily and customers have to manually go about preparing them from scratch every time. a lot of time can be saved this way

• is there a way to compare the purchase order quotations from suppliers for benefits say a supplier is willing to give quantity cash discount while another is willing to give free inventory and another is giving promotional gifts like travel vouchers, etc

• near expiry/dead stock/expired stock or damaged stock reporting so that these can be dealt with/written off or sold on sale etc

• promotional schemes and their reporting for effectiveness and sundries

• warehouse management in terms of inventory location and pickup management

• inventory with automation in cases like having to write thousands of serial numbers and batch details and so on.

• cheque management like cheque printing and post dated cheques and bad cheques etc

• for hosting erpnext on local servers (not vps), what is the load that the server can handle, users and entry wise as i am assuming unlimited hardware storage and processing

if anyone is using these features, please let me know as i have had big clients struggle with tally “server edition” and they have to schedule reporting to off business hours as it takes them hours to process upwards of 100k to 2 mil invoices and that too for a year only. can the software handle immense loads?
i am not a coder, just a guy who wants open source to progress forward. i can help with my inputs on making a better piece of software