ERPNext FinTS Connector (German Banks)

@jHetzer Thank your for your visit in our offices today. Heiko and I where impressed by the maturity of your app. It pretty much does what we need.

@itsdave I am looking to have this implemented in our system tomorrow. I am happy to give you a demo once it’s working.

Please direct your bounty towards @jHetzer

@Basawaraj_Savalagi You should definatelly have a look at this app and we should think about how and where to implement it into core. I think Bank Reconciliation might be doubled here. Also to you, I’ll do a specific demo as the hbci protocoll used for the german banks is something unique to Germany.

@Mario_Truss @Martin_Seibert @dominik is this something you have worked on/solved already?

You all have a nice weekend.

3 Likes

Nope. Did not tackle this yet.

I’d love to see how the whole thing looks in your system, now. Do you think we could schedule a call to give me short presentation?

Sure, once we have it I will let you know (we are waiting for the HBCI credentials from our bank at the moment).

Best
Wolfram

Hi, did you get the app working?
Is it possible to use it in production environment?
I want to use it with Volksbank.

Hello, would also like to know about the project. Thanks.

Hell @mkautenburger @Balacc sorry for not letting you know any earlier. We are using the App in v12 and it works fine. Once you have trained the system by mathing IBANs to customers your good to go and only need to touch payments that aren’t 100% clear.

To make it work you might have to unlock the feature in your online-banking and register for credentials with your bank.

Thanks wojosc for your reply. When we tried to call the bank statement, we get only a JSON file attached, how to proceed from this point?

Import transactions:

then run wizard:
grafik

1 Like

Hey @Snogha

did you define a default customer and supplier in “FinTS Login” and also checked the “activate” tick for the type of payments you want to import?
After that you should be able to import the payments (Credit = customer / Debit = Supplier). Once you changed the customer/supplier for a payment entry you can use the “Bank Account Wizard” to match IBAN’s to a customer/supplier. The next import (e.g. via “FinTS Schedule”) will then auto assign payments to the matching party.

1 Like

I use my app for quite some time (also Volksbank). Till now there were no major issues. It might be required to login into your bank account periodically so a TAN is not required (PSD2) to fetch the payment.
Implementing a viable process for handling TAN’s is unfortunately not an easy task.

PR’s into “develop” are always welcome.

1 Like