Try ERPNext Buy Support Partners Foundation

ERPNext Auto Generated Header Meta Info

Good day

Is there a way to edit/replace the meta tags from the Auto Generated website?

I want remove the meta info descriptions “This is an example website auto-generated from ERPNext” or edit the files containing this info. I have added the meta tags in the header section under website settings that I want to use but the above mentioned meta info still appears.

If anyone can guide me in the right direction, I would appreciate it.

Why are you playing around with the source code files, when you can just change it from the website module > website settings page.

Welcome back to the forum though.

Thanks for the reply. With V10 I had to add the info into the Header section under website settings. And I thought that it would work the same now. But I saw that another section got added where you can add Meta Tags under Website Settings-Website Route Meta.

But will this overwrite the default values. But then again adding meta tags in the header section should work. I just need to know where to replace meta tags that says “This is an example website auto-generated from ERPNext”.

As you can see on the first few lines in my first pic from previous post is the info I want to change.

Any idea how I can change this to the relevant info of the business I am setting up?

Good Day

I have found the solution. I just had to edit the default Hero Section under Website settings.

and then changed the Hero section back to the Slideshow I wanted to display.

After that the meta info was changed to my requirement.

Thank you.

Also want to add that I really like all the new features you have in the new version. Keep up the good work.