ERPNext Accounting setup for stock brokerage company

Thanks Muzzy for sharing your success story! Would be great to hear it being broken down in examples one part at a time as it would be of tremendous help to everyone trying the same thing!

Am going to write a case study about it as soon as I have some spare time. Will share it the link.

2 Likes

Here you go @Not_a_countant. Got some time to jot down how we achieved the goal. the post does not reflect the the level of work that needed to be done to achieve the goal but will give a good overview of the means to end.

Hope this helps others in understanding the awesome power of ERPNext.

https://9t9it.com/portfolio/stock-exchange-accounts-erp/

1 Like

Hello @Muzzy

How long did it take for your developers to complete this project and what size was your team?

One developer and me (am not a developer) About 2 months because client didn’t give all rules at one time. On every stage they would bring something new. Else should have been a month’s job. @adam26d

1 Like

@Muzzy the link provided above doesn’t work it gives 404 error. Kindly share a working link so that we can see. I would love to see your achievement and how I can take lessons to get to that goal myself?

Hi. Our website database was corrupted. We are rebuilding site. Am afraid everything was lost as the backup plugin didn’t work.

My request to you to please write it again when you find time. Thanks