Empty database erpnext created and show access denied for erpnext@localhost

I’m installig erpnext manually using this commande :

bench new-site froid.local --db-name erpnext --mariadb-root-username root --mariadb-root-password |hidden] --install-app erpnext --verbose --force

and this what I’m getting in the output :

Created user erpnext
Created database erpnext
Granted privileges to user erpnext and database erpnext
Starting database import...
ERROR 1045 (28000): Access denied for user 'erpnext'@'localhost' (using password: YES)
Imported from database /home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/data/Framework.sql
Database not installed, this can due to lack of permission, or that the database name exists.
Check your mysql root password, or use --force to reinstall

When Checking the database i can see that the database ‘ERPNEXT’ is created as well as the user ‘erpnext’ , the database has no tables :

| 127.0.0.1               | erpnext          | *FD27353B22606CCBEAC888B0672F81263CC1C244 |
| localhost               | erpnext          | *FD27353B22606CCBEAC888B0672F81263CC1C244 |

+--------------------+
| Database           |
+--------------------+
| erpnext            |
| information_schema |
| mysql              |
| performance_schema |
| test               |
+--------------------+

With arbitrary password for user ‘erpnext’ (sites/froid.local/site_config.json), the mariadb logs the event only in this case :
2018-04-02 14:31:54 139805819578112 [Warning] Access denied for user 'erpnext'@'localhost' (using password: YES)

Always trying to spot the source of the exception I have also imported successfully the /home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/data/Framework.sql:

mysql -u erpnext -p erpnext < /home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/data/Framework.sql --socket=/var/mariadb-data/mariadb.sock

Any clue ?