Employee Training (HR Module)

I’m trying to get the Employee Training forms working but I think some functionality is missing.

Right now I can create a training form, where I set each applicable training user in the table, as an Open user. I also click the Send Email button. When I submit the document, an email which contains my Introductory text is sent to the users, but no link to the training document, or a link to training feedback, is provided.

The manual says:

The status is changed to ‘Invited’ when an invitation email is sent to the employee by the system. When an Employee confirms his/her presence for the event you can change the status to ‘Confirmed’.

The issue with this is that there’s no real way for the user to confirm their status.

What I’m looking to do with the system is send out a training document, have each user read it, then have them go to a training result / training feedback form and indicate that they completed the training.

Hello,

The issue with this is that there’s no real way for the user to confirm their status.

Status is a Allow on Submit field where you can manually update the Status for each Employee manually as well. For the feature to automate it, please create Github Issue for it.

Best of my understanding, this feature has been designed where classroom or on-the-job training is conducted. Once training is conducted, corresponding documents are created.

1 Like

Thanks for the response.

What I meant to say is that there’s no convenient way for the user to confirm their status, because they aren’t given a web link to the document from the email.

It looks like this feature can be further expanded. I will create a github issue.