Email Campaign for Leads

Hello All,
I was exploring the Email Campaign feature.
From what I understand, I have to manually create an Email Campaign for each Lead.
Is there a way to automate this on creation of a Lead?
Because if an organisation gets a lot of leads everyday, it would be tedious to create an Email Campaign manually for all the leads.

1 Like

Hi,
On getting an enquiry (RFQ) received by email, Can we integrate this email to automatically create a record in erpnext as a lead. or just drag and drop the email to lead.
i think Manan asking the same too. otherwise can someone help answering both these queries, please.

Hello,

I also found very difficult to create manually email campaign to each contact/lead. If we have 100 contacts/leads and want to create same email campaign linked to same campaign and template, then creating email campaign to each contact/lead is huge manual task.
Please someone suggest
thanks

1 Like

I was just about to post a question regarding the same thing.

• Why have a campaign for one person? So much work to reach one person, just write an email to them.
  • Why have an erpnext style campaign (no non-internet based marketing info captured and no project integration) and an erpnext style newsletter? The newsletter seems to be just a bulk email sender with no links to campaigns.
  • Why cripple the newsletter function by not allowing this as part of the CRM campaign?
  • Why have only email templates as part of the campaign schedule? Marketing campaigns usually have multiple “tasks” to complete in a marketing schedule: define goals, targets and release dates, decide on media, organise/produce text copy, organise graphic design, proof reading, etc, etc, etc

Maybe I’ve missed something? I only raise these questions as someone who is running a really small operation - me - trying to use erpnext as my main tool for production, sales, marketing and order tracking, not accounts. The questions are more a pointer to the features I would like to see in erpnext and a way of organising my thoughts for an actual “feature request”.

any progress on this? using newsletter for now.

No enhancements on Email Campaign in ERPNext V13?

Can ERPNext auto assign campaigns to leads/contacts upon creation of leads/contact?

I would say the current features of Campaign is not of assistance.

1 Like

can we integrate this with somthing like sendy or Mailchimp, I remember reading one post by @rmehta that his friend had made an open source email newsletter software like Mailchimp. it would be great if both get integrated.
reference to https://twitter.com/rushabh_mehta/status/1442653384465547266

I gave several chances to mail campaigns and pose strategies from ERPNext, but it is still very incomplete.

From the commercial point of view, CRM is the first thing that is offered or is one of the most related searches when ERP+CRM is entered, but it is not given the necessary importance.

There are several posts where it is said that CRM should be given more priority to become a tool that allows you to move away from others.

You can try Erxes as a CRM alternative, I don’t currently use it but it seems interesting because it covers most of the needs for marketing, customer management and sales.
http://www.erxes.org/