Education Module Student import data error

I am trying to import student list from excel format but failed.
I have exported Data Export > Doc Type Student and File Type CSV with no issue.
After filling in additional data and trying to import data, it showing the following error message “naming_series is a mandatory field”. Look in the errors show bellow messages.
I can’t find mandatory filed inside the export form. I am using the latest version.

ERPNext: v11.1.36 (master)
Frappe Framework: v11.1.33 (master)

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/core/doctype/data_import/importer.py”, line 379, in upload
validate_naming(doc)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/core/doctype/data_import/importer.py”, line 226, in validate_naming
frappe.throw(_(“{0} is a mandatory field”.format(autoname)))
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/init.py”, line 356, in throw
msgprint(msg, raise_exception=exc, title=title, indicator=‘red’)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/init.py”, line 342, in msgprint
_raise_exception()
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/init.py”, line 315, in _raise_exception
raise raise_exception(msg)
ValidationError: naming_series is a mandatory field

@bagyi111

when you export the CSV you might have seen "Naming Series’ selected. That is a mandatory field for new record as you see that in the CSV file “If you are uploading new records, “Naming Series” becomes mandatory, if present.” … naming series can be seen from New student details entry page… usually it starts with EDU-STU-.YYYY.- … that you have to fill and try again with new datas…

1 Like

Tried this but not winning