EDI Integration Options

Interested in collaborating on this if anyone is still interested in this project.

Hi Sergio.
Sorry, I hadn’t checked this thread in quite a while and changed initial emails on the initial user account.
Still interested in collaborating on EDI?

Hi Jeff.
It’s been quite a while since I participated in either this thread, or in ERPNext development or implementation in general. I’m picking it up again, though. If you’re interested in collaborating on EDI in ERPNext, ping back and maybe we can share strategies, approaches and goals.

Matt

Hi Matt,
I am, let me know what is the best way to connect and go over the scope of the project.

Hey Matt, I’m still interested in working on this project. How would you like to discuss it further?

Thank you,

Jeff

Hi Matt,

I’m looking into ERPNext and EDI is a must have for us to consider as we need it for Amazon. I’m fairly comfortable with Python and would be interested in possibly joining you on working on this.

Hi Charles,

I recently implemented a solution for a client AMAZON vendor account. I used BOTS + Pyas2 for EDI exchange and translation. Let me know if you need any help.

Did you guys work up 830/810 functions? Is this live and available to implement?

Hi guys! I’m also looking at using BOTS + Pyas2 for EDI exchange and translation in one of our self-hosted ERPNext instances. Has there been any progress/collaboration in this area?