Easy install setup guide for erpnext installation on Ubuntu 20.04 LTS. With some modification of course

I uninstalled the WSL Ubuntu and install a fresh one and the script worked. Then I used this script to install ERPNext v13 installer · GitHub although there were few error but it successfully install but unfortunately, I can access ERPNext on my browser.

how to do this:

Fixed that by copying the snippet for wkhtmltox again to /tmp/.bench/playbooks/roles/wkhtmltopdf/tasks/main.yml.

I honestly don’t remember anymore. I’ll try to recreate over the weekend if I find time, but I can’t guarantee that.

1 Like

I installed it. Just change ubuntu version

hi @Nikunj_Patel can u help me out to install the erpnext

hello, how can we change the ubuntu version on the server? Currently, it’s 20.04 and I want to downgrade it to 18 or 19.
Thank you

Ran setup on Ubuntu 20 (Installed on Android through Andronix-Termux) and every time it ran into below error.

fatal localhost failed error TASK LOCALE

I am frustrated, it’s been 3 days since I am trying to achieve this, even resinstalled the OS multiple time.

Already using ERPNEXT through VM on windows without any trouble.

What am I doing wrong, or what if ERPNEXT through termux isn’t possible at all?

I believe it’s not possible to downgrade the version of Ubuntu, you may have to install fresh.